Preview Round 10 2018: Swans v Lions @ the Gabba, Sat 26 May 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF do the footy gods have against us....this cannot be right...tell me he did it playing or rraining not fart arseing around...

Wow. Will be great to see Ronke, Stoddart, Florent and Hayward all in the same team.
The Swans aren't a slow team for the first time I can remember!
Florent needs to keep his form up and get another 20 possessions here given he's the most experienced of that lot.
They made a point of going tall in the forwards last week and won the day. Hopefully we run them off their feet.

JUST IN | SydneySwans defender Callum Mills will miss the rest of the season with a broken foot.

He and some teammates were throwing a gridiron ball on the way back from a café in the Moore Park precinct when Mills tripped and fell.

Seriously?!
Broken foot? I suspect they were throwing an actual gridiron around.

Wow. Will be great to see Ronke, Stoddart, Florent and Hayward all in the same team.
The Swans aren't a slow team for the first time I can remember!
Florent needs to keep his form up and get another 20 possessions here given he's the most experienced of that lot.
They made a point of going tall in the forwards last week and won the day. Hopefully we run them off their feet.

Yes come on Florent, stand up and be a leader already! Sick of him slacking off

Is omitted the same as rested or would it be separate?

Because if Rohan has been dropped for form that an astonishingly poor call

most deserved dropping for ages ... clearly does not perform the 'role'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why mills why! For the rest of the season our defence is in for a slog, this ones honestly knocked the wind out of me I can’t see us challenging at the pointy end

Horse up to old tricks. 1 defender and 1 forward out- 2 defenders in. Stoked for stoddarts debut by why marsh! Absolutely done with him. Should be towers coming in for Rohan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back