MRP is a flip flopping circus

Remove this Banner Ad

Soooooo....can someone tell me what the difference between this and Buddy Franklin's case was?

People like Leigh Matthews, Brereton, Worsfold must shake their heads and wonder what has happened to this game

tenor.gif

His fate was sealed as soon as the Melbourne media made a big deal about how there is no way he could get off if he wasn't a Brownlow favourite.
And given it was against a Collingwood player ... Buckleys.

But I will say, as much as I think this decision sucks, I thought he should've gone for the couple of incidents in the Saints game in Round 8. I thought he could have been charged for Careless Conduct and high impact in that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah all in all I was hoping he'd get off for his sake, but it was a stupid thing to do

How much s**t do Freo cop until they start standing up for themselves
Umpire Carey marking the ball
Umpire asking the Essendon player whether Carr should have his kick again or go with the point
Sirengate
Playing finals at Kardinya Park
Rules Changing because of Ross Lyon Football
Etc

I still don't think it's ok to elbow people in the head. 1 week was the right decision
I agree, but the sheer frustration comes from this commonly shared perception that there's one rule for Freo and another for every other club. I'll take my tinfoil hat off now

How much s**t do Freo cop until they start standing up for themselves
Umpire Carey marking the ball
Umpire asking the Essendon player whether Carr should have his kick again or go with the point
Sirengate
Playing finals at Kardinya Park
Rules Changing because of Ross Lyon Football
Etc

Judd splitting open Pavs face with "insufficient force".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back