All Australian
Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
We aren't going to make it.
Who do you want to win iy?
Swans probably no chance (i coached a couple of their players
Next in line = Demons
Junior had a season bowling fast for them, & a great mate a supporter & Oliver probably fave player atm
also live Melbourne cbd
so good 2 watch
despite lever & may flogs

Last edited:

Definitely Port Adelaide, though zero belief in them.

Power and Lions have proven they're not good enough in big games and Melbourne aren't great, so it's Collingwoods to win or choke, ala Richmond 2018

I like to go with the most boring option. I want teams that haven't had success in a few years stay unsuccessfull. Geelong was my choice last year after we got out, and they're my choice this year too. It hurts a lot less when teams that have been consistently good for the past decade win it. Wouldn't mind Port either for the same reason.

Hate Collingwood and their fans. Hate Chris Fagan and Zorko. Don't actually mind Melbourne but their fans are annoying since the LJ trade and I don't like how they're profitting of our demise. Dogs have Lobb. St Kilda aren't serious, and I don't want them to end their recent drought before us. And Giants aren't allowed to win a flag yet. And Carlton is Carlton.

Pies for me. Best team in the comp to watch by a mile and they have set the standard for how the game can be high scoring, breakneck, thrilling and winning.
You are never safe against them, they have incredible belief and some of the most clutch players going around. Elliot is unbelievable when it matters.
And I love watching class and Nick Daicos is a genius.
And Darcy Moore on Anzac Day gave the best speech I've heard from a player since Fyfe won the Brownlow.

Pies for me. Best team in the comp to watch by a mile and they have set the standard for how the game can be high scoring, breakneck, thrilling and winning.
You are never safe against them, they have incredible belief and some of the most clutch players going around. Elliot is unbelievable when it matters.
And Darcy Moore on Anzac Day gave the best speech I've heard from a player since Fyfe won the Brownlow.
This. 😊

I dunno. There’s a real streak of arrogance from them and the media that’s starting to piss me off.

I'm glad a Melbourne club is looking like winning, this pattern of non Melbourne sides winning flags has gone on too long as it is.

There was a period there between 1997 to 2006 where only Essendon and North were able to win a flag.

Horrendous. Another ten year period between 2011 and 2020 where only Hawthorn, Bulldogs and Richmond were able to win flags.

I don't care how good Collingwood are to watch. It's Collingwood FFS. How can anyone honestly want them to win? It's like hoping England beat us in the Ashes cause they hit lots of sixes.

For me it is Geelong, for the same reasons outlined by s_wd6 above. I also think Geelong are about the only team (maybe Melbourne with Oliver) who won't s**t the bed if up against the Pies at the MCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad a Melbourne club is looking like winning, this pattern of non Melbourne sides winning flags has gone on too long as it is.

There was a period there between 1997 to 2006 where only Essendon and North were able to win a flag.

Horrendous. Another ten year period between 2011 and 2020 where only Hawthorn, Bulldogs and Richmond were able to win flags.
You sound like James Brayshaw’s “I love the big 4” crap. Theres nothing better than winging victorians.

Pies for me, I got them wrong last year big time but man they are a fun team to watch. They don't have too many unlikable players, maybe Mason Cox. N Daicos is a special, Pendlebury an all timer.

I don't mind Melbourne either. I like Brisbane, hell I even like Lachie but if I see a premiership medal around Zorko's neck I may want to put something around my neck if you know what I mean.

Port and Hinkley no thanks, Hinkley talks so much sh1t - even more than Garlick & Bell about winning flags. They're a great team to watch but they just annoy me.

I don't think anyone else can win it. Stk knocking Carlton out would be good, or Essendon finally winning a final against Carlton would be handy.

What a sh1tty season for us, we can't enjoy the WC fails, we did get a few Carlton laughs but now it looks like they will be there in September and we will be bottom 4 with no top 4 pick. Another year of being bitter, must be doing my health wonders!

Never got the Collingwood hate from here in WA.

I’ve mostly found whatever Collingwood fans I find in Perth to be very good to talk footy with.

I kind like a number of players within their squad too tbh.

Ideally they these two teams don’t make it but anyone but St Kilda and Carlton, although St Kilda did hire Ross Lyon so maybe just Carlton these days. Would say West Coast as but won’t for very obvious reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back