AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Thread for player awards etc?

Caleb Serong wins Herald Sun POTY!

Anyone got this text?

Congrats Caleb!!

(Despite the obligatory dig at your team…)

Thread for player awards etc?

Caleb Serong wins Herald Sun POTY!

Anyone got this text?

Congrats Caleb!!

(Despite the obligatory dig at your team…)
Don't like this because it suggests he could poll right up there in the brownlow but would miss due to an absolute bs suspension

Nice, I vaguley recall earlier in the year people were calling for Ryan to be dropped and someone told me I was wrong for suggesting he would be top 10 in the doig medal count lol.
Doesn't change the fact that he's been awful this year, he gets a lot of the ball sure, but that's it, his disposal is probably the worst of our backline behind Pearce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like you to back this up with something substitutional
Have you watched him kick it out of the backline at any point this year? He doesn't look for a lead he just aimlessly bombs it long to a pack.

He's also been extremely lazy this year, always second to the contest, doesn't seem to bother chasing his opponent, on statistics alone maybe, but statistics alone don't tell a whole story.

Have you watched him kick it out of the backline at any point this year? He doesn't look for a lead he just aimlessly bombs it long to a pack.

He's also been extremely lazy this year, always second to the contest, doesn't seem to bother chasing his opponent, on statistics alone maybe, but statistics alone don't tell a whole story.
So what you are saying here is you can't back it up with anything substantial.

So what you are saying here is you can't back it up with anything substantial.
I've just given you examples of the reasons he's had a bad season. Did you want me to go back and watch every game this season and pinpoint every single mistake he's made in each game?

I've just given you examples of the reasons he's had a bad season. Did you want me to go back and watch every game this season and pinpoint every single mistake he's made in each game?
So basically just your vibe but the stats that tell a different story are wrong, the all australian selectors are wrong, the coaches are wrong, the playing group who nominated him for the MVP award are all wrong?

He’s very lucky that all of his team mates - and a lot of opposition players - like him so much they keep giving his lazy arse the ball, and let him win some contests when he does happen to find himself accidentally matched up against someone.

Damn I'll remember next time not to bag Ryan on Reddit, I said he didn't deserve to be in the team and I got "WELL ACTUALLY HE'S ELITE IN EVERY STATISTIC SO YOU'RE WRONG"

Dude said that as if stats are all that matter ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back