Mega Thread 2023 AFL Finals Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton out first week please.
Wouldnt mind seeing Port or Melbourne win it tbh.
I should really want Melbourne out but I cant help but like most of their supporters on here (or find them unintentionally hilarious) and I'm happy for "minnow" clubs to win flags. Melbourne number 1 for me

Saints making it to a GF and losing would be pretty funny. Anyone but Carlton really.
saints getting smashed week 1 of finals would also be pretty funny though, here's hoping for that

I hope Carlton gets smashed at some point, but it would be funny if the Pies go out in straight sets at the MCG by losing to Melbourne and then Carlton.

Hoping for Port, then Melbourne.

Desperately hoping Collingwood go out in straight sets, being eliminated by Carlton would actually be amazing.

Expecting Collingwood v Brisbane and Collingwood to win

Swans and Dees the only sides in the top 8 we managed to get wins against.

Collingwood - no real affinity one way or the other
Brisbane - no, thank you
Port Adelaide - just to see the ken hinkley hate/lovefest go nuts (also don't mind Port)
Dees - yeah, why not
Carlton - no, thank you
St Kilda - no, thank you
GWS - yeah, why not
Sydney - yeah, why not. Put Buddy in as the sub if they make it lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Carlton gets smashed at some point, but it would be funny if the Pies go out in straight sets at the MCG by losing to Melbourne and then Carlton.

yeah would pay money to see McRae smile/crying on the bench and the pies fans bashing each other…especially as I sat there at the MCG last year as they pounded us

Last edited:
So glad that Footescrey were kicked out of the eight in the last round.My least favourite team.
Then next I want Carlton out, my second most disliked team.
I want to see the Neeshies take it out.

There is something that is just really unlikable about Carlton and their supporters on here. Perhaps it's their entitlement (without actually having won anything recently) or their superior knowledge that they believe they possess about footy. Or maybe it just goes back to how dodgy they were in the past (All those Visy payments under the table and cheating the salary cap.)
Either way, it would be unbearable on here if they had any success at all in the finals. Looking forward to them being knocked out of contention quickly.

There is something that is just really unlikable about Carlton and their supporters on here. Perhaps it's their entitlement (without actually having won anything recently) or their superior knowledge that they believe they possess about footy. Or maybe it just goes back to how dodgy they were in the past (All those Visy payments under the table and cheating the salary cap.)
Either way, it would be unbearable on here if they had any success at all in the finals. Looking forward to them being knocked out of contention quickly.
Your early part of the post reminds me of another mob from close handy, that are very up themselves.

Collingwood, Port Adelaide and Sydney are the only teams I'm ok with winning the flag.

Have legit issues with every other team left.
Sydney should not even be there , So no for me , Collingwood best side all year deserve it , And Port would be interesting would some of the Hinkley haters go quiet for a while?

I should really want Melbourne out but I cant help but like most of their supporters on here (or find them unintentionally hilarious) and I'm happy for "minnow" clubs to win flags. Melbourne number 1 for me
Melbourne fans are generally o.k ,The club Just ream us regularly at the trade table but that's not their fault

Daniel Rich to retire at the end of the season.

So who actually wins the long-running Rich vs. Hill debate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back