Welcome Welcome Oscar McDonald [DFA Signing 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck getting one half as good tbh.

Not to mention Taberner is already on the list. If any KPF in the state leagues were as good they'd be on a list already.
KPF Amiss, Treacy, Taberner, Reidy (ruck as well), Kuek (injured until June/July)
Medium talls - We also have Corbett (LTI around 190cm), Sturt (around 190cm) and Banfield (around 190cm).

Unless hiding under rock it is obvious we are targeting McDonald (also Marshall and JUH out of contract).

I’d like us to consider another medium tall forward if an option presents in the drafts (National - 3 selections and Rookie - 2 selections). I’ve always liked Sturt but he is no sure thing, both Corbett and Banfield are long shots to be on the list longer term. So a bit more talent/ depth in the medium tall department would be handy.

First priority would be small forward.

Someone like Keitel or do you mean Keitel?

What you do reckon the odds of a 27yo who's been overlooked 162 times for what one can only assume are good reasons, is actually any good? I'd say pretty close to zero.

Dude has even trained with us and we still aren't interested.
Just a suggestion, I won't comment on big footy board anymore

It takes so little for Us, desperate Freo supporters to get exited...

I mean,We pick two times delisted guy and that is good enough reason to start mentioning...

premierships...destination club...top four...

How hilarious. I follow Bridget Hustwaite on Insta cause saw her on The Cheap Seats and thought she had a cute personality and smile (i.e. typical reason for following most people on Insta). Anyway, she got a BF recently who was a footballer in the state leagues, didn't take much notice :( . Just opened Insta and noticed that that same BF is now our very own OMac and I can now legit follow him too (he loves to post). I know I'm now more excited about this signing! We included a safe level of Pearce/Cox depth on field + upped our WAG depth off field. Very happy.

How hilarious. I follow Bridget Hustwaite on Insta cause saw her on The Cheap Seats and thought she had a cute personality and smile (i.e. typical reason for following most people on Insta). Anyway, she got a BF recently who was a footballer in the state leagues, didn't take much notice :( . Just opened Insta and noticed that that same BF is now our very own OMac and I can now legit follow him too (he loves to post). I know I'm now more excited about this signing! We included a safe level of Pearce/Cox depth on field + upped our WAG depth off field. Very happy.

No way she is moving to WA. She has a huge career already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has more Insta followers than all the Freo players except Fyfe. More than Pavlich. She’s more famous than every player on our list basically.

Great work by the club to sign Bridget.

And we even get some KPD depth as steak knives in the deal.

Seems like a pretty level headed guy in his interview. Doesn't have any of that Carlton smugness

Happy with this choice, welcome farmer Mac

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a suggestion, I won't comment on big footy board anymore
I'm not questioning you as a person or a poster, I'm just disagreeing with one thing. It's a discussion board and we're discussing. If you give opinions there is a good chance someone is going to disagree with you.

If you said something like Keitel might be a good SSP in case we have injuries then I could probably agree that is a decent option given Kuek and Corbett.

As a replacement for Treacy I think it's way off base.

Last edited:
It takes so little for Us, desperate Freo supporters to get exited...

I mean,We pick two times delisted guy and that is good enough reason to start mentioning...

premierships...destination club...top four...
You've gone off early, no-one's mentioned a dynasty yet.

Father-son picks in the bag.

Seriously underestimated thus far

Welcome to Fremantle Oscar. We’re pleased to have you at our Club. David Walls has an eye for talent and clearly he rates you highly.

You’re going to fit in very well and we look forward to seeing you showcasing your superb intercept marking and long kicking.

I’m sure you will enjoy your time at the Dockers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back