Toast Welcome to Fremantle Ethan Stanley - 2023 Mid Season Draft Pick 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked good until the moron in the coaching box took him off for a "rest" after he hit up Sonny, and he never got back on the ground.
lmao are you serious? So he only played like 12 minutes.

Now I understand the tank issue with him but that's ridiculous.

Dead serious. He was playing wing on the side I sit, then was pulled after Sonny kicked the goal. Could see him standing on the other side for the last 5-10 min waiting to get on but it didn't happen.

Dead serious. He was playing wing on the side I sit, then was pulled after Sonny kicked the goal. Could see him standing on the other side for the last 5-10 min waiting to get on but it didn't happen.
They might be worried about injury. They still have to do the proper rotations of players. Especially a guy playing his first game without a proper Afl preseason.

Looks a player doesn’t he, great to see.

He only played 14% game time, or about 17 minutes. I expect they wanted to get him back on late for another 5-10 but couldn’t. He was nicely involved when he was out there though!

Not sure he has a tank issue, he was still running for about 30 minutes continuously post match.
Yeah but that's because he only played like 15 minutes of footy so they had him keep running. They often do that with subs who come on late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on Bell's comments today he's clearly getting a contract. We should be playing him now too (not sub) if he's best 22 next year. Unfortunately we'll need to play Henry as well to keep a floor under his value, as he's gone at the end of the year.

Has anyone got a list of people at the club managed by this dickhead of a manager? I know the head coach is on it.

Based on Bell's comments today he's clearly getting a contract. We should be playing him now too (not sub) if he's best 22 next year. Unfortunately we'll need to play Henry as well to keep a floor under his value, as he's gone at the end of the year.

Has anyone got a list of people at the club managed by this dickhead of a manager? I know the head coach is on it.
Sonny, Hamling, Henry, Chapman, Johnson, Wilson, Tabs, Banfield, Colyer, Conrad Williams.

The real issue is Johnson and Chapman... thought we we're almost done with this flog but apparently not.

Sonny, Hamling, Henry, Chapman, Johnson, Wilson, Tabs, Banfield, Colyer, Conrad Williams.

The real issue is Johnson and Chapman... thought we we're almost done with this flog but apparently not.
Both of them are signed longish term atleast

Problem with Johnson is hawks are still in contact with him and we know youngs not scared to walk players to the other side of the country

Think Johnson is one of McDougall's tho

Think Johnson is one of McDougall's tho
Probably but from watching that shitty doco about the last 2 trade periods its pretty clear that Colin Young has no problem getting involved with McDougall's clients too.

That's better than I thought tbh with only two names that really matter on their any more assuming Henry is going. There's some hope we can really start to see the back of him shortly

I still don’t understand why people are saying with such certainty Henry is going. What is the basis for this? Point me at a definitive source please cause I haven’t seen one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back