Toast Welcome to Fremantle Ethan Stanley - 2023 Mid Season Draft Pick 8

Remove this Banner Ad

I for one will be extremely disappointed if Stanley doesn’t start this week.
In a horrible season we need something to get excited about.
Wagner should play again too & Clark & Young and everyone really should be running & moving the ball as fast as we possibly can.
No fear.
I’m about as depressed as I’ve been since last days of Lyon & if we lose Henry & have no first round pick it’s an almighty clusterfluck of epic proportions.

I for one will be extremely disappointed if Stanley doesn’t start this week.
In a horrible season we need something to get excited about.
Wagner should play again too & Clark & Young and everyone really should be running & moving the ball as fast as we possibly can.
No fear.
I’m about as depressed as I’ve been since last days of Lyon & if we lose Henry & have no first round pick it’s an almighty clusterfluck of epic proportions.
Imagine how hard it must be for JL right now
On one hand He must so badly want to sit him out and work with players who want to be there but on the other hand needs to keep playing him to get his trade value up as high as possible

Must suck
No wonder JL looks like s**t
Who’d want to be a coach ?

Is Stanley likely to have any job security now that Fyfe has gone down?
I think the others have missed that the intent of your question is: should I trade him into my supercoach team.

I think he should hold his spot yes, but I would hold fire till selection comes out this evening.

Pretty ballsy play, game on the line, about to have his 8th or so touch as an AFL player; turns one defender, baulks past another, runs straight at 'em and almost slots a goal of the week sealer as if he was The Bont and not a snotty nosed skinny blond fresh from ammos.
He looks so assured in traffic. Could have had a huge clearance in the dying minutes but just couldn’t take the ball cleanly.

Pretty ballsy play, game on the line, about to have his 8th or so touch as an AFL player; turns one defender, baulks past another, runs straight at 'em and almost slots a goal of the week sealer as if he was The Bont and not a snotty nosed skinny blond fresh from ammos.
He's got all the tools and the arrogance to pull that off. Just ******* love to see it, could be a real star if he develops well

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are certain moments which offer us glimpses of the ceiling players can achieve. I think you're 100% correct in the Bont level call. VERY premature, but * it I'm on that bandwagon now!

There are certain moments which offer us glimpses of the ceiling players can achieve. I think you're 100% correct in the Bont level call. VERY premature, but * it I'm on that bandwagon now!
Just spotted turning onto the Princes Highway. Freo players and board members alike scrambling to get on board..

Circus-Parade_white-bandwagon_Jul09.jpg

Last edited:
Haven’t watched the last half of the game
Had local footy
I’m excited about this kid

Does Stanley deserve a full game next week ?

Haven’t watched the last half of the game
Had local footy
I’m excited about this kid

Does Stanley deserve a full game next week ?
Not really about deservedness more the fact fitness. Very raw and a way off fitness. He ll be sub every game, and so he should.
Could MJ come in as sub and Ethan has a game for Peel?
Worner deserves to play too

Looked a really strange kicking style, maybe it was just the screen and angle he was coming in from

Never looked like going through the middle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back