Roast Sumich is a flog

Remove this Banner Ad

King Huskii

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sumich just jumped on SportFM and made up a whole lot of negativity towards Freo

Apparently we are in trouble going forward with list management and players will be leaving

He said a few things

We don't have a second round pick this draft which we do due to North Melbourne concession

Brayshaw Serong Young and Amiss are soon to be uncontracted and will demand far more money. Although they have all got a number of years left. Serong just signed long term.

100% Darcey is being offered 1 million each year by Geelong and we can't pay both he and Jackson because of all these apparent other payers like Serong wanting more money as they Apparently have their contracts almost done.

Then the radio presenter said but it works for Melbourne with two rucks. Sumich said but thats different they are both superstars.

Then he said even with Hamling Wilson Colyer coming out of contract which will free up about 1 million we still won't be able to afford Lachie Shultz.

Can he shut up

I just checked Serong and Young are contracted til 2027 and Brayshaw 2025. He doesn't even do his homework

Freo live in his head rent free and he hates it. He is trying so hard to manufacture a negative narrative around the club but he just keeps looking like a completely unhinged moron who does no research, he will very quickly lose all credibility and relevance.

Forget Sumich. Player manager Lucas called him out for what he is. He won’t stop.

One of the reasons there was such a cull last year was to free up space to sign Serong on a LT lucrative contract. Lobb was always going Bell played the usual trade shenanigans. Sounds like we were very close to securing Brayshaw of the Angus variety and let Acres go. That has caused some short term pain with the wings. The way Logue was handled didn’t work out but we had a limit and he sought more money. I think with replacements Hugh Davies and Josh Draper we have good cover and Chapman similar player defensively to Logue.

Both Serong and Young love the club and signed to 2027.

Hamling’s quite lucrative contract will end and Fyfe/Walters on lower dollar terms.

We have plenty of capacity to pay Darcy handsomely and still add some depth quality through trade. Also feel we can get adventurous with our draft picks to end up with some decent picks in the top 40.

Making up stupid s**t is Suma's schtick now. It keeps him relevant and in the headlines. Hell - he's even got his own dedicated thread on here now too because of it.

He's the new Hagdorn.

I'm contacting my two contacts at SportFM and sending through a complaint about him not getting his facts right.
There is a spot at VGKO on the ungrassed;);););) hill area.Only one spot taken ,but the club may just put a ban on him , just like they did to the other knob, now known as TFOTH.
Lies and bullshit is a large part of both of their make up.
Surely the club must take action about all the lies he spreads.They did with the other tosser.

Last edited:
There is a spot at VGKO on the ungrassed;);););) hill area.Only one spot taken ,but the club may just put a ban on him , just like they did to the other knob, now known as TFOTH.
Lies and bullshit is a large part of both of their make up.
Surly the club must take action about all the lies he spreads.They did with the other tosser.
It is early on a Saturday afternoon for my tiny brain to follow this sort of highly logical post.
Who did we send to the grassy knoll?? And did we ban Trump, Boris Johnson or Ben Roberts Smith??

It is early on a Saturday afternoon for my tiny brain to follow this sort of highly logical post.
Who did we send to the grassy knoll?? And did we ban Trump, Boris Johnson or Ben Roberts Smith??
Think of the OTHER dill that spread lies and untruths about us.Now , no longer heard on radio.

Forget Sumich. Player manager Lucas called him out for what he is. He won’t stop.

One of the reasons there was such a cull last year was to free up space to sign Serong on a LT lucrative contract. Lobb was always going Bell played the usual trade shenanigans. Sounds like we were very close to securing Brayshaw of the Angus variety and let Acres go. That has caused some short term pain with the wings. The way Logue was handled didn’t work out but we had a limit and he sought more money. I think with replacements Hugh Davies and Josh Draper we have good cover and Chapman similar player defensively to Logue.

Both Serong and Young love the club and signed to 2027.

Hamling’s quite lucrative contract will end and Fyfe/Walters on lower dollar terms.

We have plenty of capacity to pay Darcy handsomely and still add some depth quality through trade. Also feel we can get adventurous with our draft picks to end up with some decent picks in the top 40.

Hey mate this is a very logical post and summarises the plan of attack quite accurately

If Darcey did actually leave and I'm not saying he will then Freo have a contracted player that Geelong would have to provide some very good picks to have us hand him over.

Sumich is getting schooled

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you listen? I listened to ABC Sportstalk this morning with Clint Wheeldon, Glen Quartermaine, Sharrod Wellingham and they were very positive about Darcy & Dogga, also said that Darcy will re-sign coz he will possibly play in Freo's first ever Premiership.

Switch channels

Last edited:
Why do you listen? I listened to ABC Sportstalk this morning with Clint Wheeldon, Glen Quartermaine, Sharrod Wellingham and they were very positive about Darcy & Dogga, also said that Darcy will re-sign coz he will possibly play in Freo's first ever Premiership.

Switch channels

Nah

I don't listen to Sumich. I listen to the station because they cover sport and he isn't a host. I have two mates who work there.

I was heading down to the local shops and he was on.

Switch channels
Yes I heard some of that was a decent listen. I gave up on Sports FM years ago. They seem to be the graveyard of crapola sports commentators. Peeps like Vlahos, Hackdorn and Sumich show up and basically talk smack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back