Round 12 Trades (Argas Tuft Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Austin gonna stay in the team once Carlisle is back?

austin_hair.jpg

I really don't know what to do with Austin.

If he keeps producing it will be one of those 'what ifs' if I don't get him. I just can't afford to have Mirra, T.Smith and Powers all stuck on my bench and not playing.

Dusty will probably get another week off next week so that's three weeks out, so I'll risk it and go Dusty ----> Touk Touk. Should make a nice M9 once team is done.
Also getting rid of that useless tit Ridley, as Dons should bounce back - so again, 3 weeks out at least - and going early on Ahern.

Guelfi, Fritzl, Spargo in the gun next week
Murphy, Doedee week after
Holman after byes are done

SC Gods will stuff those plans up though >:/

upload_2018-6-8_1-16-23.png

yeah I was toying with Dusty >The Hoff but it feels oh so wrong on many, many levels
Yeah I know.
Feels like swapping a Ferrari for grandad's old Corolla. But at least the Corolla is on the road the next 3 weeks and not in a workshop.

View attachment 508760

I really don't know what to do with Austin.

If he keeps producing it will be one of those 'what ifs' if I don't get him. I just can't afford to have Mirra, T.Smith and Powers all stuck on my bench and not playing.

Yeah but every time I pass on one of these guys with iffy js they always end up killing it like Higgins, Houston etc etc.

My biggest problem is which out of Cole or Richards to trade out.

Richards the lower breakeven for now but Cole the better average if only just

Both seem to have decent JS. Richards maybe better as he is the poorer team I guess but who knows really.

Im leaning towards trading Richards as he gives me more cash to play with over the next 2 weeks. What to do?

Anyone see any positives to take from this CARNAGE?
11 premos out.
16 scorers.
The dream is dead.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 10.33.06.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 10.33.06.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
Shaky at best. Carlisle is due back next week and I'm not sure him, Brown and Austin can be in the same back line.

Maybe they will play Carlisle forward or drop Brown instead.
i could go mihocek over him get 50k but bucks said reid and him wont play in the same fwd line together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah ok. Hearing that he might be rested through to the end of the byes.
If that's the case Hoff still has 2 extra games on him.
heard the same thing, why go to new zealand just to come back play 1 game then have a bye that doesnt add up

Dusty > GAJ locked and loaded.

Dusty owners: Thank me later ya campaigners. Will probably be given a 150 by CD for getting off the NZ plane.

GAJ owners: Deeply sorry. Hopefully he does his hammy in the last quarter this week, not the first.
So you get Dusty is when hes expensive, hold him as he carry's an injury, wait to his price bottoms out and then trade him when hes resting to get over his injury? Interesting.
What happens if this rest allows to him to get over the injury and back to his start of season form?

You could make an arguement either way for what the Tigers will do with Dustbin :toilet::richmond:

Even Barrett the moron is spruiking that they rest him next week, then he has his bye the following, which gives him 26 days off. So if he IS actually carrying an injury then there is every chance of this happening.

If he's not injured on the other hand, i don't see how giving anyone that much time away from football would be beneficial, for him or the club.

I can get away with holding him this week and still upgrade my team, so i will.

So you get Dusty is when hes expensive, hold him as he carry's an injury, wait to his price bottoms out and then trade him when hes resting to get over his injury? Interesting.
What happens if this rest allows to him to get over the injury and back to his start of season form?
Yes, if your best case scenario happens with Dusty then it's a bad move trading him out.

Alternatively, if he also misses next week then when he returns continues to only average 90-100 you are way ahead by trading him out.

Either way is a risk.

Mate I never said I was a smart trader did I :drunk:

Before trades I have 15 playing.

Mr Smith:poo: Thankyou for your 26 points and $65k but you're gone.

Dusty > Westhoff
Jaeger > TMac
TSmith > Ahern

I'm pretty well off for Rd 13 bye players with 1 defender and 2 mids so Mcdonald will go back and Ahern to my mids.

Austin and his shaky JS can GAGF. I was seduced by Smith I won't be seduced again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back