Socceroos Pre WC friendly match day thread featuring the Czech Republic & Hungary

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be going a different tac, play the outfield players who didn't get a run a go, you don't want them getting no prep before France.

Ryan
Risdon - Sainsbury - Juric - Meredith
Jedinak - Luongo
Leckie - Mooy - Kruse
Cahill/Juric
Split the time between the two strikers at the half.
Juric at CB is bold.

I'd give Cahill a 20-30 minute cameo, play Vukovic or Jones after half time and give Arzani a good 20-30 minutes too.

Juric at CB is bold.

I'd give Cahill a 20-30 minute cameo, play Vukovic or Jones after half time and give Arzani a good 20-30 minutes too.
Jurman, Juric, same difference :p

lol at playing the second verse of the anthem. I'd be surprised if anyone there knew the words

Was laughing at the same, players and fans all looked a bit confused :D

Gotta say I think I prefer the away kit, its a case of 'less worse' but not a fan of the green spider webs on the shoulders of the gold kit.

Hungary fans still noisy and there in numbers despite the fact their team hasn't qualified for shite and they even lost to Andorra recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hungary fans still noisy and there in numbers despite the fact their team hasn't qualified for shite and they even lost to Andorra recently.
The way Hungary's going these days there's probably an ultra-nationalist rally scheduled for later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back