Does anyone deserve a flag more than Nathan Jones?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well without having exact figures to look at, logic would say that given the minimum TPP requirements each club has, and the state of Melbourne's list during his time there, and the fact that he's been among their better players over that time, that he would be a pretty high earner, probably above what his talent level would warrant (if salaries were assigned in that simple a manner).
I’ve never said it’s not a decent earner. The point about TPP was already addressed. You should know we threw big money at two of your players in that time. We were overpaying everyone who came in

So you’re just making an assumption? And now have a new conspiracy theory too! How many players have their official salary released?

So, it does happen, but you just said it didn’t?
Been watching too much about the Anunnaki the last few days but it's got me thinking....

Is demontim27 the second coming of demondavey? :think: If so, nice to have you back. The Dee's are looking good. Big game tomorrow.

Been watching too much about the Anunnaki the last few days but it's got me thinking....

Is demontim27 the second coming of demondavey? :think: If so, nice to have you back. The Dee's are looking good. Big game tomorrow.
Lol no. Not even close mate

Lol no. Not even close mate
Ok, if you say so.

To the believers: The ancient Sumerian tablets do mention a fallen angel, or demon, called tim returning at the end of days just before the next Melbourne premiership. If you match up demondavey comments with demontim27 comments you will notice parallels and symmetries that can only have come from a higher intelligence that has been here before. Just sayin'.

Ok, if you say so.

To the believers: The ancient Sumerian tablets do mention a fallen angel, or demon, called tim returning at the end of days just before the next Melbourne premiership. If you match up demondavey comments with demontim27 comments you will notice parallels and symmetries that can only have come from a higher intelligence that has been here before. Just sayin'.
I had an account under demontim about 6 months ago haha. Damn those sumarians

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robert Harvey, Nick Riewoldt and Lenny Hayes, Scott west, Chris grant are well infront of him for deserving. I do hate to say it but maybe even figjam Buckley is.

I thought people went away on long weekends?

Yup. I would also put in Pavlich, Ablett Snr, Hocking, Couch, Matthew Richardson, am sure there are plenty

Probably the most overrated player of the last decade. Talked about as if he’s a multiple All Australian inspirational leader when he’d probably be about on par with Richard Douglas career wise. Media just love the hyperbolic ‘warrior’ story when he’s a B grade midfielder at best.

Probably the most overrated player of the last decade. Talked about as if he’s a multiple All Australian inspirational leader when he’d probably be about on par with Richard Douglas career wise. Media just love the hyperbolic ‘warrior’ story when he’s a B grade midfielder at best.
How could anyone be more overrated than "Big game Tex" ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back