SAINTS DISCO I

What's the one drink you'll never touch again?

• Rum

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Southern Comfort

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • Vodka

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Beer

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Red wine

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • White wine

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cask wine

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • Gin

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Tequila

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Sambuca

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • Ouzo

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnificent Killa!

The Aussie Tal Killa? Why have we not heard about her before?
Esp with that CV.
Good question. She has spent a lot of time in the US as a muso so maybe cos she hasn't been long as a band-leader.

Apart from those already mentioned, as a bass player Wilkenfeld has also performed with Mick Jagger, Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, Sting, Rod Stewart, John Mayer, The Roots, Ben Harper, Pharrell, Buddy Guy, The Allman Brothers Band and Billy Gibbons and has recorded on projects with Ringo Starr, Brian Wilson, Toto, Todd Rundgren, Macy Gray, Dr John, Jackson Browne and Joe Walsh.

That's some pedigree.

I just happened to be looking at bass players and stumbled on her.

Good question. She has spent a lot of time in the US as a muso so maybe cos she hasn't been long as a band-leader.

Apart from those already mentioned, as a bass player Wilkenfeld has also performed with Mick Jagger, Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, Sting, Rod Stewart, John Mayer, The Roots, Ben Harper, Pharrell, Buddy Guy, The Allman Brothers Band and Billy Gibbons and has recorded on projects with Ringo Starr, Brian Wilson, Toto, Todd Rundgren, Macy Gray, Dr John, Jackson Browne and Joe Walsh.

That's some pedigree.

I just happened to be looking at bass players and stumbled on her.

I'd like to stumble on her too...:blush:

Very impressive......Great song too.......:sunglasses:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Santana in Melbourne years and years ago, far better use of the building than the stupid Collingwood football club. Sat next to Jack Jones ( before he was in Southern Sons ) on the train on the way home. We were both blown away by the old mexican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back