Jono Patton ACL ? The curse of the recurring ACL injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor bloke! ACL's are so hard to read, if I'm not mistaken his last one was four years ago now (same as Lever), just when you think you might be in the clear then...

We all get injuries, as my club knows all to well every year. It is a cruel industry.
This does suck for him though and if I followed GWS, I would be even more pissed at Cameron for his stupid act now.
Hope he recovers well and has a real crack in the second half of next year.

Awful, as a neutral when any player with star power goes down with an ACL it's bad news to hear, especially if it's a repeat injury.

Poor guy can't catch a break. Seems like a leader at the club too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS are cursed.

Once again the best list in the comp is cruelled by injury.
If games were won by looking at lists on paper, there'd be no need to play any matches. Sure they'd be better, but they still have a lot to go performance wise to be considered anywhere near the best team.

3rd ACL injury for Patton? , thats a tough break for a young footy player. Only on rare occasions have we seen players recover from multiple knee reco's, Smith x 3, Menzel x 4

Hope he recovers and can get back on the field.

I’m pretty sure he also did one playing junior footy. This could be his fourth
no. he had a knee issue end of juniors / start of seniors but if I recall correctly is was patela tendonitis or something. went to Sweden to have it dealt with. only played 7 games in his first year.
so not a reco. still... 3 is a b*tch.

3rd ACL injury for Patton? , thats a tough break for a young footy player. Only on rare occasions have we seen players recover from multiple knee reco's, Smith x 3, Menzel x 4

Hope he recovers and can get back on the field.
Their recoveries, especially Smith's, are very limited too .

Why the Bulldogs hate for The General and GWS?

Bad luck for the lad.
I don’t think we generally have problems with either. I think it’s just that he performed well in the prelim and the <1 goal loss last year. I quite like him.

As for GWS I think it’s just the Ward/Griffen factor coupled with the fact we have some bragging rights. I don’t hate them. I oddly like them sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back