Autopsy Round 17 - GWS Giants vs Richmond, Sat 14th July 2018, 7.25pm, Spotless

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor is next Dustin Fletcher, just gets a gadget hand to make a spoil from anywhere. HTB was very 2 sided tonight, I hope we ask for explanation. And for all the Richmond excuses most of their points were rushed.
Well done on a great performance, great to have Greene's class back in the forward line.

Adam Kennedy is well and truly back.

There was a play in the 4th where he out ran 2 Richmond forwards. Had he not beaten them to the ball, that would've been goal.
His last few games before injury felt like the cusp of a breakout year.

It looks like he's picked back up from where he left off.

[QUOTE="General Giant, post: 56779487, member: 130535"

There was a few of us (myself included) who think he my not be the man to get the job done.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Sorry but I'm new to the forums; what's the thinking around here with regards to Leon not being the right man for the job?

Thanks. But if I was trolling I'd be posting controversial things.
I've deleted my previous post after looking a bit further. I apologize and think you deserve the benefit of the doubt..

I saw a series of negative posts from an oppo supporter at a tense time. I get you may be a Sydney resident Hawks supporter which isn't uncommon. I am sure if I posted similar I the Hawks board I'd be carded, but we're a pretty cosmopolitan lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor is next Dustin Fletcher, just gets a gadget hand to make a spoil from anywhere. HTB was very 2 sided tonight, I hope we ask for explanation. And for all the Richmond excuses most of their points were rushed.

I was diappointed when we lost Plowman and even moreso when we lost Marchbank, but in Taylor, I think we've unearthed one here that is going to far greater places than either of those two. His strength and composure tonight was way beyond what you'd expect from a 1st year backman with only a handful of games under his belt.

Loved the game. I should’ve had more faith. Wasn’t expecting the win but the boys were fantastic.
I am hoarse and am planning some soothing honey for the throat.
Great way to set up a finals run.

What a game!!

Bent over by the umps and still get the win!

Congrats to the Richmond crowd, they were vocal all night but the giants chant at the end was superb

Next week, lids in. We can knock off port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back