Bluemour Discussion Thread IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anyone questioning Harris Andrews.
People can say that being a number 1 is the same as being a rookie selection once you get to your club, but we know that not to be true.

Weitering will settle and be a very good player, but for anyone to be surprised for him to be put under the spotlight for his relative ordinary performances, hasn't watched sports long enough. Don't think there would be anyone here who can put hand on heart and say they have no reservations on Weitering.
To be fair, there is not a player on the list I don't have reservations about.

If you can’t work out previous comment then I give up.
Terrific. Let me know where I can pick up your sword and any of your valuable possessions, and I'll be over in a tick.

Seriously, why quote me in the first place, if you're unwilling to engage at all? I get that you and I've had words in the past, but saying something along the lines of 'I disagree' without expecting to be prompted as to why is foolish in the extreme.

At which point do you question weitering?
He appears to have regressed the last two seasons from year 1 where he looked fantastic.

He is a bit of a worry as his strengths appear to have disappeared.

It would also be lunacy to not consider a very very good offer for him should it arise.

Please refer to SOS interview on FC

Times have changed mate as i am sure you are aware. They aint built now like they use to be.
a kid is a young goat or a child - these players are blokes, men, units, fellas, coves, roosters or dudes

These players go straight into the system at 17-18 with zero real world experience unless they've had a particular tough or different upbringing. You're kidding yourself if you think they're fully developed mentally.
they can drink, have sex, vote, fight in war & drive - they have more mental alacrity than you could even imagine - particularly the unit you are describing who has been feted and touted as golden from a young age - if you want to rank them for mental development how does 'kid' work ffs?

Wouldn't call it a problem, everyone develops at different rates. I didn't do anything irresponsible, but I had no confidence and was a bit of a dreamer. Think we can be a bit harsh on these youngsters trying to figure things out.
youngsters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5fd3a48d861357d95e5e0c0f6d06b7d2.jpg

Have heard Gubby Allen will be with you guys at seasons end. He's currently at North but he'll be at Carlton apparently.
Been mentioned by a few sources in the last day or so.

Rumour getting legs, or being copied. Jury is out

they can drink, have sex, vote, fight in war & drive - they have more mental alacrity than you could even imagine - particularly the unit you are describing who has been feted and touted as golden from a young age - if you want to rank them for mental development how does 'kid' work ffs?

Kid works according to the dictionary :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back