Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 8 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

After a decade of domination I for one would like to thank Geelong for so generously contributing to our record breaking winning streak at the MCG. They have very generously supplied 3 of our 19 wins. 3!! hehe cheers you Muppets.

The decade of domination is well and truly over.

I LOOOVE BEATING THE CATS!!!

Just a horror story waiting to happen that game, cant believe Ablett missed and it didn't play out as such.
We had so much momentum throughout the game, full credit to their backline thwarting so many I50's, we brought it to ground often enough but couldn't finish it off.

Our tackling has been poor the last two weeks, like Coll their midfield just stepped through so many tackles, and when we had the ball we couldn't seem to get our hands free let alone break them.

In saying that I was impressed with Geelong's game, such clean ball use cutting through us at times, bloody good midfield, in the end our system held up well, we just couldn't get that extra goal and break them when we had the momentum.

Take the 4 points and move on.
If we don't lift soon, say bye to Back to Back IMO.

Menadue very poor. Costly mistakes.

Umpires piss poor again.

Sterge poor with creating the Autopsy thread also.

Geelong supporters just as delusional as Collingwood supporters. They rambled on the same shit the last time they lost to us. "We'll beat them next time" hahahaha ****ing w***ers.

Loved Higgins game, Jack played well and we still got the win with some pretty handy players out of the side.

Enjoy the weekend fellas!

That was hard going. The closest 10 goal flogging I think I've ever seen.

Some things for the coaches and playing group to go over this week that's for sure.

We should have smacked them. Stuffed plenty of chances, missed a few easy ones in the last. Plus the few dodgey ones they got from frees.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning against a 25 man team is always good. Was a close one so got the heartrate up, havent felt that in a while.

What I loved though, is how we didnt try to 'save the game' tonight. We took it on in the last couple minutes and won it fair and square when the handbaggers had all the momentum. So satisfying to see how much we've come since the mid-season last year when we lost a few close ones in a row.

Top 4 locked in now.

Baker was good, stays until Butler is ready.
Lloyd also good, stays until Graham/Meatball are ready.

OUT: Menadue
IN: Anyone, Naish hopefully.

Gotta make sure to have a spare seat on the plane next week to bring Tom Lynch back with us :D

Back