RICHMOND V GEELONG CATS, AFL Rd 20, 2018 - 3/8 19:50 AEST - Squiggle says Richmond 73%

Remove this Banner Ad

Riewoldt is a different forward to Hawkins and no where as reliant of his over head marking.

You are right Abbot was a first gamer and it showed.

10 disposals, 27 hitouts, 7 tackles and kicked 2.

Stanley would have been happy with those numbers. Geelong had a ruckman. Who played a very good game. Stop pretending they didn't.

Please don't use that argument to justify a players ability.

Well you have a lack of knowledge on Richmond players, so just thought I’d respond in kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think you really read my response there champ. And I usually like what you’ve got to say.

I find his pressers fascinating and I complimented him for his honestly. But ultimately I’m kinda mixed because he does sound like a sore loser too. But that’s part the parcel of his honesty which is a positive for mine. Thoughts the comments were very interesting.

Could have easily gone down the ‘Richmond’s an excellent team, we’re closing the gap, they’ll be beaten eventually’

But he went off on a small rant about Richmond rather than focusing on Geelong.
It's the issue not you personally. I believe you've got this badly wrong.
Check out Hardwickes presser after our game. His comments about the umpires and "ducking practice" smacked lf sour grapes.
We sucked it up, you need to do the same.

10 disposals, 27 hitouts, 7 tackles and kicked 2.

Stanley would have been happy with those numbers. Geelong had a ruckman. Who played a very good game. Stop pretending they didn't.

Lost some crucial hit outs that allowed Richmond easy clearances.

apparenlly those 5 are better than Gaz senior and plugger as well unbelievable

Using premierships to win an argument when comparing players used to be a Geelong supporter specialty. Was always their go to argument.

And by the same token, won a lot of crucial ones too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor is shot mate. Too slow. Nakia is injury prone and struggles to play and is inconsistent, Stanley - C grader, Narkle - jet, Ratogolea was looking good, Stewart is a B grader, McCarthy is ok. Some of your players mentioned aren’t that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subjective, but what it means is there are less experienced players in there spot

2 teams have won 7 of the last 11 Premierships.

Hawthorn and Geelong.

3 teams have won 10 of the last 17 Premierships.

Brisbane, Hawthorn and Geelong.

4 teams have won 12 of the last 17 Premierships.

Brisbane, Hawthorn, Geelong and Sydney.

Not one of those teams is spelled Richmond.
one team are the reigning premiers

and it is spelled Richmond

I think Scott is probably the most emotional of the coaches.
If I was a Geelong supporter it wouldnt bother me him being bullish about his team and chances against another team in the comp.
But if Cats miss finals and the the way the coach represents is stronger than his record...that’d sh.t me

That’s not what he was asked at all.

All the quotes from your OP were responses to this question.

"Just backing back on that point which you touched on about a minute ago. You obviously got a belief that perhaps people are pumping them up more than what you think?"

I just hope last nights game was aesthetically pleasing for Chris.

Also he wouldn't go astray in focusing on making the 8 before commenting on juggernauts and what constitutes one.
Yes Geelong as a football club would know nothing about juggernauts.

Don’t know of many ruck men who win every hit out tho. Pretty sure Nank lost some crucial ones and Stanley would’ve lost the same. Clutching at straws there. Without his two goals Cats mightn’t have been in it

Sorry "soft and mentally weak underachievers" reflects poorly on you as a poster.

The 2009 GF is one of the hardest brutal grand finals of the modern era.

Soft is such a dreadful lazy and ill informed comment
You know what's lazy? Not reading the whole post. Go back and read the post. My point was that prior to coming good, the cats were perceived as soft and under-achieving. Then they turned out to be fantastic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back