Game Day Round 21, 2018- Brisbane Lions v Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
maxresdefault.jpg

We'll have to learn if we want to play finals/flag kezz.....but I agree about wanting a good game, even better if we win hey!:D

(and the only good magpie is a dead one!!)

The other week when we beat Hawthorn my daughter watched the last 5 minutes with me. In that last 5 minutes we were jumping for joy, I was chucking her up and down and chasing her around the house with excitement. We sung the song and had a ball.

She is 8 has been a member since birth but really doesn't ever want to watch the game or any part of it! I told her if we win against the Hawks I would buy 3 glues for her so she could make slime (she also conned me to pay her $10 as well - not sure how that works :)). Anyway wether she was excited by that or the footy I may never know but I am leaning towards the former. However Since then she is taken more and more interets in our games.

Well this week she gets home from school as says "dad lets go to Collingwood game this week I reckon we can win (not even sure how she knew we were playing Collingwood!) .. we can stay in Melbourne Saturday night and you can go straight to footy on Sunday (play for Brunswick)" . Now she hasn't asked for anything yet but I am sure it's coming... can't wait to go... we are even going to get a tram ride in so she can experience the whole footy culture! It's this that makes me love the club more as I am seeing her embrace it! I hope it is a great experience for her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really looking forward to tonight's game. Not sure we've faced a bigger game this year, given how much the Pies need to win to keep the top 4 hope alive.

Hopefully its not a... go 30 points down then peg them back all night type scenario. It will be though. Hopefully we fall across the line this time, watching roos replay.. man we should have won that, there was about 10 ineffective inside 50s in a row in the first half of the last 1/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back