Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

In situations like this is his contract still calculated in our TPP going forward or are we exempt from it.
The kids a moron.
On game day FFS.
I can understand some of the lads letting their hair down in the off season but on game day?
Di**head.

Note. Above comments are made under the assumption that what has been reported is accurate.

In situations like this is his contract still calculated in our TPP going forward or are we exempt from it.
The kids a moron.
On game day FFS.
I can understand some of the lads letting their hair down in the off season but on game day?
Di**head.

Note. Above comments are made under the assumption that what has been reported is accurate.
No - if he is delisted, he wouldn't get paid anything for 2019, so nothing goes to TPP.

TPP only concerned with what actually gets paid to players, save for a few instances, like an initial contract for an RFA which counts towards TPP regardless of whether completed or terminated early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kids a moron.
On game day FFS.
Di**head.

You would assume there are some clauses in the contract about being a drug cheat that should cancel the contract and not need to be paid out. Here is hoping anyway

Are there confidentiality conditions around disclosuring asada investigations whereby those under investigation can elect to remain private until charged?

Could be why the AFL article has been pulled several times, you’d expect the AFL to be smarter if that was the case though.

Illicit substances can remain detectable for days, so after the recent bans it would be damn stupid for any player to take these things during the season.

Keeffe and Thomas we’re both delisted, so if this proves correct and a lengthy ban eventuates I’d expect Murray to suffer the same fate. The timing is shit, but unlike LK/JT at least we wouldn’t have to carry him on the list for 12 months.

If sample B is positive, are we at risk of losing any match day points we got against Brisbane?

The amount of goals Brisbane created off the back of Murray's turnover's that game, the commission should increase our percentage by 2-3%

Well, as I said all along we’d have to wait a while to analyse the trade. I think we can all agree it was a pile of now tho. With that said it is what it is and Premiership’s aren’t built with a single second rounder so who really cares.
I agree it's not the end of the world. But Premiership's can be won by the direction a ball bounces. A second rounder (like the one we used to get WHE) can be pretty important. Very disappointed.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why are people in a hurry to get rid of this kid?

Do people think this is isolated to only OUR Club?

No it isn’t. But because he’s not a big name player they’ll make an example of him, and because it’s collingwood we will be absolutely crucified. Papers and media now have their ‘Pies scandal’.... hopefully this doesn’t derail our season.

We’ve all heard the rumors about other high profile players - but nothing has ever come it. And not because they rumors weren’t true.

Bucks must runs over black cats and walk under ladders everyday. Just when you thought our season was going smoothly, not including injuries, this idiot has to do this.

Pluck me dead. Use you brain and wait till the off season if you want to rack up some lines.

An absolute Malaka. The media have found a way to crucify us now. We really didn’t need this shit.
I honestly don't think it will effect the players much.
Murray is a fringe player in his first year at the club.
Sure he will have some close mates at the club who will be disappointed for him but he is no Pendles or Sidey.
I don't think this news is going to shatter the playing group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back