Autopsy Same Old St Kilda…..Another Dog Act

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt there's financial inequity. Most of us can't afford to be a plaintiff against someone with the means and will to fight it.

But that's different to throwing out the notion of measuring evidence against written law and precedent and replacing it with someone's version of common sense like noideaatall seems to be an advocate for.

In this case, money wasn't the issue, if the AFL want bigger suspensions for something like this they need to tighten their guidelines around intent or alternatively add something else as a suspension multiplier, eg distance from the ball.
Late to the party, life gets in the way. I didn't promote "someone's" version of common sense, I don't know someone. I promoted the common sense that we all saw, x swatted y. Yes, the law must be followed, and hence the law describing body needs to get its act together. We can't throw it out, but we can rail against the failure of the law to enact common sense. Or should we just roll over and accept the lawmakers are right and call bs gold?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back