Autopsy Same Old St Kilda…..Another Dog Act

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing.

Useless lawyers. Legal Aid did me a few good turns back in the day, but it's been downhill from there.

I love you, Tay. The way your sweet arse fills those shorts won't be upon the ground on Anzac Day, but it'll be on my mind.

Forgive the intrusion, but I thought your lawyers did a pretty good job to be honest. I thought he was a sure fire certainty to miss but after reading their argument i'm actually shocked it was upheld - they made a pretty good case

So, if you knock a block on his arse the trick with respect to intention is to just ignore him lying there? Weird logic.
It is a bit strange hey. I guess it is probably the more likely scenario that he didn't realise but you could argue he was callous and didn't care enough to look back. (I don't think that is case in reality)

Forgive the intrusion, but I thought your lawyers did a pretty good job to be honest. I thought he was a sure fire certainty to miss but after reading their argument i'm actually shocked it was upheld - they made a pretty good case

Why are you replying to my crass generalisation with something which might be interpreted as fact?

It is a bit strange hey. I guess it is probably the more likely scenario that he didn't realise but you could argue he was callous and didn't care enough to look back. (I don't think that is case in reality)
I don’t think there was anything callous, however those comments have the potential to set a bad precedent.

I thought 3 weeks was fair enough anyway but it probably should have blown out to 4 or 5 for the lying pricks at the tribunal and how gullible are those pricks for believing it which is what they have done.

I do not think Caminiti meant to do the damage he did but he sure as S--- retaliated and intended to no doubt,I do not know why anyone is surprised at the result the AFL is the most corrupt sporting body in the world outside of FIFA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I stated your man intended to retaliate I think he meant to hit him in the chest as Murphy had pushed him in the chest forcibly which none of us hear denied but there is a great of difference between a push and the use of the elbow and if you do not know this then it is no wonder you are a Saints fan you fit right in over there with the rest of the dropkicks over there.

A sniper in the AFL parlance is someone who generally hits another bloke high behind play someone like your bloke but after all your club has a history of it just ask J Greening.

I thought 3 weeks was fair enough anyway but it probably should have blown out to 4 or 5 for the lying pricks at the tribunal and how gullible are those pricks for believing it which is what they have done.

I do not think Caminiti meant to do the damage he did but he sure as S--- retaliated and intended to no doubt,I do not know why anyone is surprised at the result the AFL is the most corrupt sporting body in the world outside of FIFA.
The AFL in fact pushed for a bigger penalty, and they're probably rather dismayed at the outcome, so I'd say there's some chance they will appeal the decision. I've seen a few people on here (and elsewhere) make similar comments to the one you've made in the last part of your post, but that is just complete and utter nonsense!! It's just too silly!

IT feels like the penny still hasnt dropped on concussion - the liability and impact on players and the game will be absolutely huge. Make no mistake.

Those powers that be (commentators, MRO, league officials) that think the game can go on as it is without some significant changes are kidding themselves.

These mixed messages on head contact will be a rod for the AFL's back so big that its actually reckless by the AFL board to be going so softly and indecisively. They've been on notice for some years already, and with hindsight this is going to look like gross negligence and mismanagement.

IT feels like the penny still hasnt dropped on concussion - the liability and impact on players and the game will be absolutely huge. Make no mistake.

Those powers that be (commentators, MRO, league officials) that think the game can go on as it is without some significant changes are kidding themselves.

These mixed messages on head contact will be a rod for the AFL's back so big that its actually reckless by the AFL board to be going so softly and indecisively. They've been on notice for some years already, and with hindsight this is going to look like gross negligence and mismanagement.
I just don't know exactly what (more) the AFL chiefs are meant to do in a case like this one. Should Gillon McLachlan, Richard Goyder, and the rest of the AFL Commission tell the Tribunal members they are taking over their jobs for the night, and hand down much a more severe penalty (than they gave)?! They appoint independent people to do the job, they no doubt give them guidelines to follow, and they have to hope they do their job properly. We have seen that the AFL wanted a bigger penalty, it's very obvious they're trying to cut out as much head high contact as possible, and they are not likely to be impressed with this verdict at all. Yet they can't control everything!

Saints board celebrating a loss and three week suspension like its Molly Meldrums bday again. V funny stuff
Spot on.
They lost and have had a player suspended for 3 games.

Yet they think they are winners.

This is St Kilda.

Last edited:
Spot on.
They lost and have had a player suspended for 3 ganes.

Yet they think they are winners.

This is St Kilda.
Well its their best result in 57 years.

Saints keeping it real, enjoying what they've got which is a poor list and a coach who is guaranteed not to win a flag.

This guy will ugly up the game until he harasses some other poor young woman and walks away again.

Saints strategy here is the definition of futility: doing the same thing over and expecting a different result.

FYI Maggie5 and George

I have reported post no.455 on the Saints board in their Caminiti thread

There is a screenshot of a post of mine from this forum that shows my username.

George - can you please delete?
I had 12 posts deleted by the mods in the Calamari thread. I consider it a badge of honour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back