SweetFA Season 26 SweetRankings

Remove this Banner Ad

A certain Fred Medal favourite, slightly overweight yet undeniably alluring spearhead seem to be criminally underrated via the current formula :straining:
I haven't been able to factor alluring in to the formula...yet.
The method uses DT at its core so, among many other variables, it's possible FFs score less than other forwards. I'd need to check.

Top 32
vp1OshX.png

The breakdown of positions of the top 14 polling players
Backline : 1.5
Forward : 4
Rucks : 5
Midfield : 2.5
Bench : 1

One player was named twice in the backline, then twice in the midfield. The others have been named in the same area all 4 weeks.

As for Full Forwards... there doesn't seem to be any disadvantage compared to other positions.

The breakdown of positions of the top 14 polling players
Backline : 1.5
Forward : 4
Rucks : 5
Midfield : 2.5
Bench : 1

One player was named twice in the backline, then twice in the midfield. The others have been named in the same area all 4 weeks.

As for Full Forwards... there doesn't seem to be any disadvantage compared to other positions.
Looks accurate and recognising the importance of prime positions

The system is as flawed as the Furies captaincy.
You've got me, I'm actually awarding votes based on how many vowels are used through the duration of a match thread divided by the average time between posts with a factor of how aroused their avatar makes me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've got me, I'm actually awarding votes based on how many vowels are used through the duration of a match thread divided by the average time between posts with a factor of how aroused their avatar makes me.

At least there is a system.....

E29AE3BD-FF7D-4FB0-AF51-8BF3EF4204D5.gif

This I understand perfectly.

I hear Michael Christian uses this exact formula.

I’m yet to poll

Broken your logarithm is stuffed
I don't know about my logarithm, but the algorithm factors in a number of variables and I'm OK with the output even if it looks odd on face value.
If you want to factor in pure DT votes, you had the 3rd highest for the game, so I don't think you're too disadvantaged here. You got 3 votes, 3rd best on ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back