Bluemour Discussion Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..I'm over recruiting players that can't get a game with their current club. Shaw & Mullett are perfect examples. Lang had an ordinary year (hoping it was lack of pre-season).
Not overly keen on Fasolo either but he has a few more runs on the board than your Shaw, Mullets & O’Shea's (a bit of Garry Ayers in that)

We won’t be in contention for finals whilst we keep playing the like of Jones, Rowe, Lamb Graham, Kerridge as apart of our best 22. If he has trade currency to get a Brodie, Setterfield or Sheil through the door. Don’t even blink, get it done!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We will never win a flag with ermmmmmm lets say Scott Howell....add any number of examples.
Its balderdash.

IIRC C-man was part of the recruiting team for a while, I think volunteering.

He was great to read after the draft, explaining the rationale behind some of the picks etc. I think someone from the club had a word and he dialed the insight back, unfortunately (but understandably).

Had some knock down drag out battles with Synbad back in the day. ;)
Correct.
But i'm pretty sure he got paid for it.

While you are praising Aph, it is worth noting that post deletions don't show the mod and Aph cops the blame for more than she does.

We are all Aph types in one way or another ... and no I'm not talking gender.

I sure do.

The abusive PM's I receive and some with such charming colourful language.

Funny how some assume that I am the only one that thread bans and deletes posts.

There are FOUR Mods on our Board:-

Moi, ODN and part timers Chism & Jeremias :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee people talk about Jones on here as though he has no further improvement left. He’s barely been a permanent defender for 2 years and has spent the entire time in a side that is getting turned over in the middle. Too early to judge what he might become

It would be a good start if he realised that you can't stand 15 meters off your man

Harrison will be Macready
Jones will be 28, outside our window
Has trade value
Is competing with Marchbank and Weitering
Can occasionally still default to headless chook mode
Now why would we want Jones gone. Turned into a defender against the odds and he stars for 10 weeks last year.
This year he has no choice but to run ragged trying to cover all the holes and actually still played some terrific games till the injury. Such short memories.
Pagan once said you need a gorilla to play on the gorillas. He was right and Jones is it. A gorilla and a gazelle in the one package. When his teammates come back he will star again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

McGovern thread has ticked over 200 pages. Those Adelaide folks are a special bunch.

God I hope we do the deal for pick 12. They will lose their s**t.

Stories like "McGovern to Pyke: Crows are 'not the best place for him to play'" probably aren't helping..

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...st-place-for-him-to-play-20180831-p50100.html

I find it odd the comment, if they were to retain him, they would "work through some of those issues"... not all of the issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back