News Serious assault following last night’s game (2018 final)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there definitely no name suppression? Because it's very weird that none of the media is reporting their names when the Frankston thug, Ryan Wells, is named everywhere.

How do you find Sam and Domenic Walker's case - searching by Friday or every date in December for their upcoming case?

Was there definitely no name suppression? Because it's very weird that none of the media is reporting their names when the Frankston thug, Ryan Wells, is named everywhere.

Nope.

As others have said -

Sam Walker
Dominic Walker

Their old man is a QC, Timothy Walker.

That's an embarrassing conversation... "let's remove you from the website because your sons are thugs"

Nobody knows what's going to happen to these blokes with our current court system but they can be hit where it hurts. They were probably coming back after watching the game (I haven't read the whole thread so I'm not sure). Therefore they would be "footy watchers" and due to their connections would likely be an AFL and/or MCC member.

Take away all memberships for life - MCC/AFL/Club Membership.
Ban them from the MCG and Etihad.

This is something that can easily be done due to the Code of Conduct provisions in all memberships.

How does this even work? There's nothing stopping someone getting an MCC visitors pass or buying a general admission ticket at the gate and walking in is there?
They manage to do it at soccer games overseas and other international sporting events. They actually have people's pictures up in some stadiums so that the people at the gates can pick them out or others can name and shame them.
Give it a number of years and we will be looking at facial recognition so they would have no chance

Yeah but the guy from Frankston was a bogan tradie. This guy looks like a white collar professional.

Will be interesting to see if the social media campaign is the same.

I tipped this.

The bogan gets a public hanging whilst the priveliged private schoolboys get the luxury of anonimity and the best lawyers money can buy (not that they will have to pay...it will be pro bono)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from alcohol, what goes through the minds of these morons. Kick a bloke while he’s down and stomp on him. One unlucky hit and you risk the chance of killing someone and a lengthy jail time. I don’t get it.

That said, it looked much like UFC .......see where I’m going with this?

Apart from alcohol, what goes through the minds of these morons. Kick a bloke while he’s down and stomp on him. One unlucky hit and you risk the chance of killing someone and a lengthy jail time. I don’t get it.

That said, it looked much like UFC .......see where I’m going with this?

My reply to your first sentence before reading the rest of your post was going to be "too much UFC".

So instead I'll just have to agree with you.

Kids these days.

Police said there had been some “banter” between the men before it turned physical.

The two alleged victims, a 45-year-old from Mount Evelyn and a 61-year-old from Rosebud, ran and hid in a laneway.

But the two men were set upon when they tried to catch a taxi on Wellington Parade, detectives allege.

Graphic footage filmed on the mobile phone of a bystander showed one of the men lying on the roadside as he was stomped on and punched at least 16 times in the head by a man wearing a Richmond Tigers beanie. The footage also shows two other men continually punching his friend, who was lying on the road behind him.

The two older men were hospitalised, one with a broken arm and another with facial injuries, including a fractured cheek bone.

The suspected aggressors shown in the footage ran from the scene.

A 27-year-old and 24-year-old, both of Fitzroy North, and a 27-year-old, from East Melbourne, will face court on December 4.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/vic...er-brutal-finals-assault-20180910-p502wv.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back