Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 8 (Heritage Round): West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at Sweet FA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of effort went into that one, I see.
Clearly, you've never accidentally left one in the freezer with a hole in the packaging.
I too enjoy putting, unnecessary commas into sentences in a distorting and jarring fashion. :p

You know I am a little disappointed this season. We dont get a trip up the hill. I couldn't care less about the game as we would win easily wherever we played the Demons, who I like to call 'the bye', but I digress.

But the very eager to please a champion Ruck person, Snow Bunnies are well worth the trip.

You know I am a little disappointed this season. We dont get a trip up the hill. I couldn't care less about the game as we would win easily wherever we played the Demons, who I like to call 'the bye', but I digress.

But the very eager to please a champion Ruck person, Snow Bunnies are well worth the trip.
How are your sockets this week friend? Getting them nice and limber for me?

Sausage rolls never go stale.

Just reheat it in the oven or microwave and bamn... tomorrows breakfast.
I’d even eat it straight from the gutter.

Gutter rolls are best.

I’m sorry to be the one to break it to you....

Jesus I haven’t seen this many crabs since I visited the Bunnies the day after we played the Furies :(
Yeah they were in bad shape after Nuffers went through. I’ve stayed away.

But hey, you do you :)

Hey Tarkyn_24 how are the tarkemetrics coming along this season?
As soon as I wasn’t the number 1 ranked player in the league I stopped doing them.

So Round 1 this year :(

How are your sockets this week friend? Getting them nice and limber for me?
Could you be the opponent thats plays me back into my S25 form. I think the good season I had in S25 went to my head.

I am regretting acting like a Rock Star now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you be the opponent thats plays me back into my S25 form. I think the good season I had in S25 went to my head.

You missed an opportunity to say Ruck Star and I for one don’t think your career will recover. :(

Sure you are.

I tend not to play people back into form. I have more of a bluntening, dulling, neutralising affect on my opponents. I’m a bit like Nank.

You missed an opportunity to say Ruck Star and I for one don’t think your career will recover. :(
Yep, a sure sign of being washed up. Missed obvious pun is obvious.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

25 games to catch a qootball, its a huge letdown. I reckon I should groom 1 of these rookies to take over that position.

Yep, a sure sign of being washed up. Missed obvious pun is obvious.
It seems we churn through promising young talent so quickly these days.

To me U2tigers has played one or two seasons too many :(

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

25 games to catch a qootball, its a huge letdown. I reckon I should groom 1 of these rookies to take over that position.
Chris Groom them?

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back