Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolts and Cyril had a very strong relationship at the Hawks. Rumour that the Blues working very hard to convincing Cyril to come out of retirement and playing at the Blues next year.

Posted on Brett Temple's FB Group.. the irony is, that because Brett didn't post, they are attacking the poster.. somehow they believe Brett has credibility?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

During the last three years SOS has brought us these 200+ game players:

Weitering, Charlie, Harry

SPS, Marchbank, Fisher, Williamson

Dow, O’Brien, TDK

Plus these players who could be great but have some work to do:

Cuningham, Jack, Pickett, Schumacher, Kennedy, Polson.

Looks like we are adding:
Walsh, McGovern.

SOS has been “getting something done” and has done an amazing job to get our list to this stage!!
What stage? I’ll reserve my judgement for when we are actually off the bottom of the ladder and are somewhat competitive.

O’Shea is horrible but I wouldn’t be surprised if mullet or even Shaw would’ve thrived in a different and more advanced system.
Just look at last night,how do you think any of the following players would’ve gone at carlton this year
Mayne
Thomas
Cox
Langdon
Greenwood
Mihocek
Aish
Hoskin-Elliott
Crisp
Most of these are journeymen,even players like
Varcoe
Crisp
They would struggle in our team too.
It’s the ability of the senior players to lead ,players like
Pendlebury
Sidebottom
Grundy
Adams
Treloar
Howe
Goldsack
If these scum bags manage to pull it off next week it’ll be a truly team effort by a team mostly made up of average footballers..
There’s hope for us all if they do.
those 2 players i wouldnt call average, especially WHE, i'd take him any day of the week.
nor is Crisp FWIW

I just want to look to a round of footy and not think about how much we are going to get flogged by.

Apparently our offer was nowhere near the Saints' of 1.3M over six which, to me at least, casts doubt as to whether we offered 1.1M.
Yeah i agree i doubt SOS would have gone that high but wouldnt surprise if we did up our offer to 1 mill .
If the StKilda offer is correct at 1.3 over 6 i think the AFL should be asking questions to StKilda .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back