Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 10 Sin city Swamprats V Baghdad Bombers @ The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 26 Round 10 Sin City Swamprats V Baghdad Bombers @ The Underground Stadium
Swamprats ladder position - 10th
Bombers ladder position - 12th

563050_b10645700a5c892a96c9d059830ff26c.png
Underground Stadium created by Mobbs
Wonderful graphic created by TheInjuryFactory

Last week
Roys FFC 21.13 (139) defeated Sin City Swamprats 15.6 (96)
Baghdad Bombers 15.15 (105) lost to Las Vegas Bears 26.11 (167)

Last time they met – S25 Round 14
Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 10.06.10 AM.png

Rats - With only 3 wins on the board and a rollercoaster win/loss ratio last years Grand Finalists will be working their butts off in the second half of the season to fight their way into finals contention once again. Having just sent their beloved Dingster over to the Wonders and Ant Bears 150th they will be bringing their best game on Sunday and the Bombers need to take them very seriously.

Captain Ant Bear - Swamprats are replicating our almost-successful strategy from last season of banking the losses early, whilst still saluting often enough to sneak into the finals. We need one of those wins this week, and philreich and the centreline of GotTheGoodes, Nunez and SarahSmiles will get leather poisoning, (which has very similar symptoms to alcohol poisoning). I expect everyone to be at their best this week for their captain's150th game.
*Last 5 games – LWLWL
*Players to watch – GotTheGoodes Nunez sportsmaniac89

The Bombers - Are having a shocker of a season with only 2 wins and a lowly percentage of 76.04 this is a game that really matters for them. B2B Premiers only a couple of seasons ago their leader KohPhi will be doing everything he can to motivate his team for the second half of the season, we all know qooty can change very quickly so it’s too early to call them spoon favourites yet, but they need to start stringing together some big wins if they want to be in finals contention.
*Last 5 games – LWLWL
*Players to Watch – _Cayz_ Tony Lynn 15 nahnah

Woosh's Crystal Ball - Rats by 23

Captains please submit your teamsheets by 11.59pm Thursday

Last edited:

Season 26 Round 10 Sin City Swamprats V Baghdad Bombers @ The Underground Stadium
Swamprats ladder position - 10th
Bombers ladder position - 12th

View attachment 563769
Underground Stadium created by Mobbs
Wonderful graphic created by TheInjuryFactory

Last week
Roys FFC 21.13 (139) defeated Sin City Swamprats 15.6 (96)
Baghdad Bombers 15.15 (105) lost to Las Vegas Bears 26.11 (167)

Last time they met – S25 Round 14
View attachment 563770

Rats - With only 3 wins on the board and a rollercoaster win/loss ratio last years Grand Finalists will be working their butts off in the second half of the season to fight their way into finals contention once again. Having just sent their beloved Dingster over to the Wonders and Ant Bears 150th they will be bringing their best game on Sunday and the Bombers need to take them very seriously.

Captain Ant Bear - Swamprats are replicating our almost-successful strategy from last season of banking the losses early, whilst still saluting often enough to sneak into the finals. We need one of those wins this week, and philreich and the centreline of GotTheGoodes, Nunez and SarahSmiles will get leather poisoning, (which has very similar symptoms to alcohol poisoning). I expect everyone to be at their best this week for their captain's150th game.
*Last 5 games – LWLWL
*Players to watch – GotTheGoodes Nunez sportsmaniac89

The Bombers - Are having a shocker of a season with only 2 wins and a lowly percentage of 76.04 this is a game that really matters for them. B2B Premiers only a couple of seasons ago their leader KohPhi will be doing everything he can to motivate his team for the second half of the season, we all know qooty can change very quickly so it’s too early to call them spoon favourites yet, but they need to start stringing together some big wins if they want to be in finals contention.
*Last 5 games – LWLWL
*Players to Watch – _Cayz_ Tony Lynn 15 nahnah

Woosh's Crystal Ball - Rats by 23

Captains please submit your teamsheets by 11.59pm Thursday

I think you need to take your crystal ball to the repairer. It seems to be malfunctioning again.

Congratulations Ant Bear on 150 games!
150 is a big achievement well not when you sit back and tell everyone else to do the work you campaigner. You're not a true leader. I have no confidence that you will lead the swamprats to flag number 2. You're a ******* flog of a leader and we all love hating your leadership. Congratulations on 150! Here's to another 150.

Hey Ant Bear, congrats on the big 150!!!

thumbs_up_congrats.gif

Congratulations Ant Bear on 150 games!
150 is a big achievement well not when you sit back and tell everyone else to do the work you campaigner. You're not a true leader. I have no confidence that you will lead the swamprats to flag number 2. You're a ******* flog of a leader and we all love hating your leadership. Congratulations on 150! Here's to another 150.
Hmm, white text.

Is this blankety blanks?

People talk about Ant Bear
He's a ******* campaigner - BRAB
Who? - _Cayz_
He reported me once for posting soft core pr0n so he can go and * off - KohPhi
#sackantbear - The entire Swamprat playing list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People talk about Ant Bear
He's a ******* campaigner - BRAB
Who? - _Cayz_
He reported me once for posting soft core pr0n so he can go and **** off - KohPhi
#sackantbear - The entire Swamprat playing list

Calling ant bear a campaigner is the biggest understatement since somebody said sportsy can melt sometimes

Calling ant bear a campaigner is the biggest understatement since somebody said sportsy can melt sometimes
Would you like to revise your statement? Say something else to Ant Bear?

TBF, there was some confusion over ShaunDuggan's games tally, because he joined halfway through a season.

Yours, I completely forgot :)
For info, I'm the pig ... geddit?
3M_B-j.gif

(Have used this gif in successive matches...kinda suits my mood of late)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back