Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 17 Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed you took the piss weak option and folded.
You are actually that stupid aren’t you? You actually haven’t noticed the thinly veiled swipes I have been taking while taking the absolute piss with my posts?

Jesus Christ.

I am dumber for your presence in this thread.

You’d best explain that to your teammate:

The initial post was a Mum joke.

Yes, there were wife jokes. But the first post about irony was a joke about his Mum calling him a son of a bitch.

Stop ruining the thread with your incessant Mum jokes.

You are actually that stupid aren’t you? You actually haven’t noticed the thinly veiled swipes I have been taking while taking the absolute piss with my posts?

Jesus Christ.

I am dumber because I am......dumber.

Efa

Jesus Christ.

I am dumber for your presence in this thread.

Acknowledgement is the first step to recovery Okey. I am pleased to see you are making an effort to reform.

Nice ‘you are’ mate.
Tell that to your teammate:

Let’s be honest, the Wonders have had one Public spat and it’s the best banter the Bombers have had all week.

The Bombers have been hypocritical, contradictory and critical of their teammates all week as I’ve pointed out throughout the week.

There’s far more issues and disagreements within the Bombers, you’re all just too dumb to realise it or too meek to call it as it is.

The idiocy of some Bombers posters hasn’t been on display in the last half hour. Some are either illiterate or alcoholic. Either way they have no place here.

Let’s be honest, the Wonders have had one Public spat and it’s the best banter the Bombers have had all week.

The Bombers have been hypocritical, contradictory and critical of their teammates all week as I’ve pointed out throughout the week.

There’s far more issues and disagreements within the Bombers, you’re all just too dumb to realise it or too meek to call it as it is.

The idiocy of some Bombers posters hasn’t been on display in the last half hour. Some are either illiterate or alcoholic. Either way they have no place here.

wer.jpg

What if you are illiterate and an alcoholic?

Signed,

Curious.

Give us one example of any of this. Just one. But a real example, not your desperate attempt and reach.
One example, and I’ll shuttup. Promise.

Wow... you had to go there. Alcoholism is a sore spot for so many... and today??? That's where you take this?

I know you're not to know... but damn.

No.

Get ***, dope.

Don't turn your back tomorrow.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know ctacp is wearing a wig? He's really Mil Hanna.

Mate we have lunch with this guy regularly. I can honestly say it is always an incredibly moving experience especially in my loins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back