Review Winners and losers of the draft (2018 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Carlton just did the worst trade of all time, an absolute balls up. The Crows list management group will get a parade through the city after securing Carlton's 1st next year for bugger all. The Crows will bounce back to top 4-6 next year and it would've cost them * all for a top 4 pick next year. Absolutely mindblowingly stupid trade from Carlton.

Well Carlton just did the worst trade of all time, an absolute balls up. The Crows list management group will get a parade through the city after securing Carlton's 1st next year for bugger all. The Crows will bounce back to top 4-6 next year and it would've cost them **** all for a top 4 pick next year. Absolutely mindblowingly stupid trade from Carlton.
Just a question. What if Carlton finish last next year and crows win the flag. Carlton get pick 18 and crows get pick 1. Really bad trade yeah?

But then what happens if Stocker ends up playing in a flag(s) for Carlton? Is the trade a success?

More to the trade than what happens next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well Carlton just did the worst trade of all time, an absolute balls up. The Crows list management group will get a parade through the city after securing Carlton's 1st next year for bugger all. The Crows will bounce back to top 4-6 next year and it would've cost them **** all for a top 4 pick next year. Absolutely mindblowingly stupid trade from Carlton.

Considering you can read the future, mind telling me the winning lotto numbers for next week?

Yep.

Although we picked up a gem last year in Worpol with a pick in the 40s

I am still not sold on Worpel, as while he is very good at finding the ball he has some huge issues when trying to use it. Still, no one can expect perfection straight up from a pick in the 40's and there is a good chance Hawthorn will be able to clean up his disposal and improve his decision making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am still not sold on Worpel, as while he is very good at finding the ball he has some huge issues when trying to use it. Still, no one can expect perfection straight up from a pick in the 40's and there is a good chance Hawthorn will be able to clean up his disposal and improve his decision making.
Actually his ball use was first class last year in every game he played.

Clarko anD his team have already fixed it.

Just checked and in the first final he had 17 disposals and 6 turnovers, and in the semi-final he had 9 disposals and 5 of them were turnovers.

I admit though he had a solid game against Carlton in round 18, and his game against the Swans in round 23 was pretty good too, but his finals performances were, well when the pressure went up his disposal and decision making did not meet the standard.

Just a question. What if Carlton finish last next year and crows win the flag. Carlton get pick 18 and crows get pick 1. Really bad trade yeah?

But then what happens if Stocker ends up playing in a flag(s) for Carlton? Is the trade a success?

More to the trade than what happens next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If any s**t nba team did a trade like this with a finalist from a year ago who had a bad/off year they would be getting slaughtered on all the nba talk shows from right now until next draft.

That’s how s**t this trade was.

It would be like giving up on the chance to get Zion a potential LeBron level talent for two role players.

Srs? He was a turnover merchant vs us in the qual lol

If any s**t nba team did a trade like this with a finalist from a year ago who had a bad/off year they would be getting slaughtered on all the nba talk shows from right now until next draft.

That’s how s**t this trade was.

It would be like giving up on the chance to get Zion a potential LeBron level talent for two role players.
Different games. One player in the NBA can be built around and take you to the playoffs where 1 player in the AFL doesn’t come close to having the impact.

Just checked and in the first final he had 17 disposals and 6 turnovers, and in the semi-final he had 9 disposals and 5 of them were turnovers.

I admit though he had a solid game against Carlton in round 18, and his game against the Swans in round 23 was pretty good too, but his finals performances were, well when the pressure went up his disposal and decision making did not meet the standard.

Kid hit a wall. Still think his biggest issue is fitness rather than his disposal.

Solve that first and he won't be so gassed everytime he gets the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back