Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Knightmare the genius have him again?

The twit seemed to manoeuvre TT as our ladder position changed during the season, but always had us using our first on him. If we dropped back a bit so did TT, if we moved up a bit so did TT. We ****ed his life when we traded our first pick me thinks.

An absolute shitmen who gets far too much attention.

The twit seemed to manoeuvre TT as our ladder position changed during the season, but always had us using our first on him. If we dropped back a bit so did TT, if we moved up a bit so did TT. We ****** his life when we traded our first pick me thinks.

An absolute shitmen who gets far too much attention.

Any scote updates nn? We ok with the price or was it matched through gritted teeth? Any insight into whether Adelaide genuinely wanted him?

Any scote updates nn? We ok with the price or was it matched through gritted teeth? Any insight into whether Adelaide genuinely wanted him?

Mate I've haven't chatted footy for ages, best for my mental health, the board goes around in circles for a few months. I'll have a chat when draft finishes no doubt. So put March 2021 in your calendar:p

I get that it would have been nice to use fewer points, but what the heck - I am ridiculously excited to see our new player in all the top 10 photos and publicity for a second year in a row after not seeing it for so long, and delighted to have Tarryn at NMFC.

Had to email the membership crew this morning about a couple of issues, the conversation ended like this...

Me:
Thanks (name withheld for privacy), and please let young Tarryn know it’s great to see him in the royal blue and white !!

Membership Team:
In all seriousness he’s currently standing behind me, so I’ll pass it on! He looks better in the blue and white in the flesh too.

Every second counts. If it was me I would have had my suitcase at the draft. Once I got the jumper from Ziebell I'd ask if he could drive me to my new place. Ready for training today.

We all knew he was coming to North, just like we knew LMac was. LMac went to Utah. Thomas should have too.

Thought youd want him to train that night

Try 2018.

Gold Coast would already have 2 year extensions on $500k each on the table for Lukosious, Rankine and King's managers.

If they make their players rich early and they'll eventually leave for a dirt cheap offer. Don't pay them overs enough and they'll be looking to leave anyway. :drunk::drunk:

Screwed either way unless they can offer something else like a flag.

Had to email the membership crew this morning about a couple of issues, the conversation ended like this...

Me:
Thanks (name withheld for privacy), and please let young Tarryn know it’s great to see him in the royal blue and white !!

Membership Team:
In all seriousness he’s currently standing behind me, so I’ll pass it on! He looks better in the blue and white in the flesh too.

Put the damn kid on the phone I say!

Me:

Membership Team:

Hopefully we can get actual North people who know it is "seriouslyness" working there soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s with the negativity regarding Adelaide bidding for him ? Is it not a positive that he is seen as a top 10 draft pick ?
Just trying to get him as cheap as possible. We are still in a very, very good situation to secure B.Scott without going into deficit as long as WC don't bid on him with the first pick tonight which seems highly unlikely as they are keen on Hill.

What’s with the negativity regarding Adelaide bidding for him ? Is it not a positive that he is seen as a top 10 draft pick ?

Agree! Logically we would have ranked him top 10 or wouldn't have traded out pick 11! Anything less would have been a steal, and while it would have been nice, hey we've picked up a number 8 draft pick, plus polec. Otherwise we'd have been forced to use 11 on Tarryn. GREAT result, and now Bailey's sliding we've traded into more points for next year! Well done team!

Mick Ablett on the broadcast last night was absolutely glowing and gushing about TT - “has won every junior award available”, “those that have followed him aren’t surprised by this pick the Roos have got a beauty”

This type of stuff!

I’m happy as Larry!
Don't say that, I used to work with Larry and he was a miserable sod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back