Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not convinced. Same for all. I like the element of luck and points for not being the be all and end all in fantasy, makes it more interesting imo...and just so you know the exact scenario we are talking about is working against me in fleaflicker vs manureid and I'm perfectly fine with it.

Fair enough, everyone’s got different opinions no matter how inferior that opinion may be.

Any reason a number of fantasy sites including ESPN allow Bell to be IR’d but not on MFL shitfest?

I'd say that's the fault of the other sites. Bell is not on IR and shouldn't be allowed to be on it on any site imo.

Feels as though ill lose to GG on the back of Baldwin vs Herndon....

have a seen a bit of the Seahwaks lately and i reckon Wilson has overthrown a wide open Doug in the end zone at least 4 times the past 3 weeks. Time to hit him.

Herndon getting better each week, id start him over Baldwin (sad isnt it) if not for the match up with the Bills D who absolutely smoked the Jets just a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won my title playing the mighty Griff Whalen at WR.

Sometimes a pulse is all that is needed.
Indeed, my run to the 2014 championship was driven by the might of Austin Davis and Brian Hoyer rotating through QB...

I won my title playing the mighty Griff Whalen at WR.

Sometimes a pulse is all that is needed.
Indeed, my run to the 2014 championship was driven by the might of Austin Davis and Brian Hoyer rotating through QB...

Computer decided to s**t itself yesterday. Im lost without all my auto log ins. RIP fantasy football finals in all 4 board leagues until sorted or new computer is purchased. :(

Apologies to AE also but im pretty sure we have made it through Next Duel schedule havent we? Me not tipping wont effect anyone i dont think.

Computer decided to s**t itself yesterday. Im lost without all my auto log ins. RIP fantasy football finals in all 4 board leagues until sorted or new computer is purchased. :(

Apologies to AE also but im pretty sure we have made it through Next Duel schedule havent we? Me not tipping wont effect anyone i dont think.
Woodson , GG.exe and the other commissioners should be able to reset your site log ins really quick if needed, just need email or SMS access.

Yeah, AE has hit the Next Duel playoffs status.
Can always PM your selections to Woodson and JeffDunne for CR purposes.

Yeah, AE has hit the Next Duel playoffs status.
Can always PM your selections to Woodson and JeffDunne for CR purposes.

I just checked in Commish settings, I can't do anthing about your password. Have no idea what it is, etc.
Because, you have a main login and p/w for the MFL site specifically, not the league itself.
You should browse to the site in your mobile phone, and then say, FORGOT PASSWORD, and have it re-sent to you or re-create it, in the email you have registered with.
Same goes for ESPN football sites.

63 GAMES remain... RED Hot Streak favourite Demonic Ascent is on 27 and can twiddle his thumbs for all he likes.. Oscarman is on 13.. do the math.. 40 winners can be ENOUGH but it needs some kinda plan!! Also JME, bottom listed on CR is the last HRSQ to take a chance so it doesn't hurt to submit your picks... email me your picks on ae18clubhouse@gmail.com and GOOD LUCK!

Hopefully you'll get an upgrade on your phone very soon... blessing in disguise to decide to give the cactus one the flick.

All good guys, appreciate the replies. Wont be lasting long these Empire playoffs anyway i dont reckon, death by Kittle :D

Not fussed Woodson im a mile out of CR contention and a mile away from the lead in Hot Streak. Just wanted make sure my non tipping didnt effect the integrity of the comp.

Hate interneting on my phone, will sort out passwords and what not when i get the computer repaired (hopefully at some stage this week) or replaced (some stage before christmas) until then, ill just play it as it lays with the line ups i have currently set.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back