Fantasy 2023 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Annoying for Stinger and RT, big scores this week after flopping last week. grr.
If I was serious I would have started Zeke too. So should have been 260+

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Glad to see Ed Oliver and Swift played a big role in fuey win. Probably wouldn’t have done it without them.

Good offer at the perfect time for me!! One more win for me, and it's a win/win for us both!

Samcro
Los Borrachos
BPG Vandals
TheGreatBarryB
Til Valhall
Drd23's Army
Mojave Riders
Greenville Gorillas
Arakaan Assassins
Denver Donkeys
Southern Stingers
Tuanami
Dagless Dodgers
Bismarck FC
------
Pending Crown Bowl between Leatherheads and Ravers

Updated draft order

Samcro
Los Borrachos
BPG Vandals
TheGreatBarryB
Til Valhall
Drd23's Army
Mojave Riders
Greenville Gorillas
Arakaan Assassins
Denver Donkeys
Southern Stingers
Tuanami
Dagless Dodgers
Bismarck FC
------
Pending Crown Bowl between Leatherheads and Ravers
Not that it impacts me, but what was the tie breaker between ADP and me that puts him higher? I had the higher points and all play, now and end of year, and we didn’t play each other during the year.

Just curious.

Not that it impacts me, but what was the tie breaker between ADP and me that puts him higher? I had the higher points and all play, now and end of year, and we didn’t play each other during the year.

Just curious.
Div record.

i intend to change the draft order tie break for next season to just overall record then all play then power rank.

Div record.

i intend to change the draft order tie break for next season to just overall record then all play then power rank.
Weird.

Zero impact to me of course.

Not a tie in the final two years in a row? Projected 214.43 vs 214.43 :tearsofjoy: View attachment 1880240
Freakin typical Empire season that has the grand final being decided by the QB might of the legendary players of Easton and Mayfield. fuey burned badly by the Iggles appalling failure to use AJ Brown properly on O. Made up for that by being gifted 40 points by CeeDee though...

Freakin typical Empire season that has the grand final being decided by the QB might of the legendary players of Easton and Mayfield. fuey burned badly by the Iggles appalling failure to use AJ Brown properly on O. Made up for that by being gifted 40 points by CeeDee though...
Think fuey should win coz MFL always project 0 points for punters for whatever reason. Never know what Stick will do though, 17 points seems a very high/generous projection to me, could have a negative scoring game.

Think fuey should win coz MFL always project 0 points for punters for whatever reason. Never know what Stick will do though, 17 points seems a very high/generous projection to me, could have a negative scoring game.
I think bgt2110 gets over the line easily due to his linebackers, poor old fuey has been let down badly by his O skill players.

Serves him right for relying on Eagles skill players in a big fantasy football matchup.

And serves him right for being a rookie blow in coasting to the GF... 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wasn't exactly a tie last year was it though?

Wasn't it something to do with the Bills v Bengals game stopping?

Yes, too tight to call a winner either way so tie was called.

Yes, too tight to call a winner either way so tie was called.
I should remember since I was in the final too

Gonna lose this, all my own fault though.

Pucked up Taylor for insurance cos I was iffy about Stick and then didn't pull the trigger...

And steelers not punting in a half, * off clints.
Time to pull out the big guns? Give BGT an early congratulations post

Butker putting in a big ST performance. Stick starting to score some points. Going to be very tight. Fuey's "im going to lose this" post doing the trick, gave him some points when he needed them.

Butker putting in a big ST performance. Stick starting to score some points. Going to be very tight. Fuey "im going to lose this post" doing the trick, gave him some points when he needed them.
Very typical Empire to have the Kicker outscore the QB... Also just quietly fuey getting points from his CB Michael Davis that are helping too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back