Official Match Thread Season 26 SFA Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that GF where I had the greatest DT score of all time. I can't recall who gave the medal out that season?????

Best of luck for Sunday Hate, gonna be an absolute barn burner!
Thanks Tony, we all know who you really want to win. It means a lot.

Isn’t that what the Mount Buller best and fairest is called?:think:

Gonna be hard not to get your two awards confused DemonJim
It is weird, right? The key to not getting confused is to give them numbers. When people talk about DemonJim and Headless they refer to them as campaigner 1 and campaigner 2.

It is weird, right? The key to not getting confused is to give them numbers. When people talk about DemonJim and Headless they refer to them as campaigner 1 and campaigner 2.
Obviously. I didn’t want to be confused with that Tarkyn_22 campaigner.

giphy.gif

Thank good that gif came with text so TJASTA could understand what was going on too :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank good that gif came with text so TJASTA could understand what was going on too :)
Would’ve thought chappy falling off a chair needed no explanation.

I was a bit confused by the presence of a woman near him though.

Given your oversight that day mate, for your team mates sake I just hope the karma bus does not pole axe you on GF day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back