The /I saw this and thought about you, or /Virtual Present thread :)

Remove this Banner Ad

As it's approaching Christmas and many of us are in Christmas Shopping mode, thought I'd start off this thread :)

GreyCrow
majestic_crow_mens_wallet.jpg

This or rather a wallet very similar to this inspired this thread. Wish I had taken a photo at the shop! :)

raskolnikov
clkc,bamboo,white,x650-bg,f2f2f6.1.jpg

Would've bought us tickets to go to a show in Melbourne or Sydney for his final tour if they were available, but this will have to do so we can countdown together :)

Tarkyn_24
af7786sd-679f4499-5db7-4b20-9bed-a837255a7aae.jpg

At least it's winter in London :D (not that Perth's scorching heat will stop me from wearing my eagles one haha)

Last edited:

Christmas next year might be a little too warm for that.

Then again, Melbourne. Maybe not :p
Excuses ;)

And that's more like it!
Besides, I wear my eagles one to work pretty regularly in winter :p . It's not just for Christmas :D

por_please_ya I was so close to actually getting this for you but I wasn’t sure if you already have it ?
jjnl_harry_potter_1000pc_puzzles_hogwarts__35716.1544015353.jpg

If you don’t , I will get it for you for April 2019 :)
Aww, no I don't have it!! :) It's awesome!!!

As it's approaching Christmas and many of us are in Christmas Shopping mode, thought I'd start off this thread :)

GreyCrow
majestic_crow_mens_wallet.jpg

This or rather a wallet very similar to this inspired this thread. Wish I had taken a photo at the shop! :)

raskolnikov
clkc,bamboo,white,x650-bg,f2f2f6.1.jpg

Would've bought us tickets to go to a show in Melbourne or Sydney for his final tour if they were available, but this will have to do so we can countdown together :)

I love it. It would go nicely with my other Elton memorabilia. 20181221_215524.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell
It’s hard enough boot shopping for ourselves so I’m not going to even attempt it for you , however , Nordstrom have narrower fits in the calf (perhaps not stilleto though)
Instead , I hope you like these

upload_2018-12-22_7-45-24.png

upload_2018-12-22_7-45-37.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back