Injury Wines has done his shoulder

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Tredrea has mellowed a fair bit since his peak playing days.

I happened to overhear a convo between Tredrea and Brogan at a local pub last week and he doesn't hold back on his opinion of people.

I reckon Ollie’s tweet about putting the boat in storage at Adelaide is a sign that the club has told him to remove the temptation after they probably had told him to take it easy and think about the season ahead...and he couldn’t when he was out there having fun.

Those tweets of his about the boat were from last year weren't they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I happened to overhear a convo between Tredrea and Brogan at a local pub last week and he doesn't hold back on his opinion of people.

Well, aside from the obvious Private vs Public convo, he’s mellowed compared to his own insane standards, that doesn’t mean he’s deck chair Ken.

Well, aside from the obvious Private vs Public convo, he’s mellowed compared to his own insane standards, that doesn’t mean he’s deck chair Ken.

Of course. I wasn't disagreeing with you, just adding to the convo.

View attachment 613061

I endorse the vote for our No.16 and his Arthur Fonzerelling over the preseason 2019

I got the same email, and it came across to me as just about the cheapest PR trick of the new millennium, and clearly aimed at the beyond gullible.
I suspect most of the current group of players would be about as interested in whether I or anyone else renews their membership, as they would be in a one way trip to the f****** moon.

I have always renewed in mid to late Feb anyway, but after that C grade crapola I might make the campaigners who run the club wait a bit longer. ;)

OMFG

Giving up a hobby that is already prohibited in the contract of the player during pre-season IS NOT going to push someone in to depression from nowhere. It simply isn't. I am not going to cop those who defend this decision in the name of Ollie maintaining mental wellbeing.

This s**t undoes the genuine progress society makes in recognising and dealing with people afflicted.

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:
OMFG

Giving up a hobby that is already prohibited in the contract of the player during pre-season IS NOT going to push someone in to depression from nowhere. It simply isn't. I am not going to cop those who defend this decision in name of Ollie maintaining mental we'll bring.

This s**t undoes the genuine progress society makes in recognising and dealing with people afflicted.

Sent from mTalk

Beyond that, this is elite sport we’re talking about. If shelving waterskiing in-season is going to tip someone over the edge, perhaps such rarified atmospheres aren’t for them.

Just be prepared to leave the money and opportunity on the table when you leave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back