EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Voting opens at 1:00am AEDT on Saturday 9 February. To register an SMS vote, voters must text the song number (as promoted in program) of their favourite Act to 1991 3773. Premium SMS must be enabled to vote. Voting costs $0.55 per vote and the maximum number of votes is 20 per mobile phone provider.

No.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Looks like Madonna will be performing at Eurovision 2019 to promote her new album which will be released in May. Organisers are paying her 1.25 million USD to perform 2 songs from her new album. She will perform in tel aviv Israel 🇮🇱 on the grand final night of the competition [/FONT]

I don't like Madonna.

I don't see why she needs to be on Eurovision... but she's getting paid a lot of money to sing one or two songs?!

Yeah it’s to promote her new album rumoured to be titled Magic.

Canadian billionaire is apparently fitting the bill rumoured to be 1.25 million

Last edited:
Heres hoping she actually sings her 2 songs then.

as for the Aussie vote..Probably best I dont vote. I want something vastly different to what we had before, which might not be a good thing.

Madonna will be performing live. People actually think that Madonna just lip synch all the time but she actually performs live 80% of the time except if she has to perform heavy dance routines

Madonna also lives in Portugal so she can technically call herself European lol. Her new album is apparently inspired by a lot of Portuguese music since she has been living in Lisbon

Madonna can represent Portugal then lol

I didn't know she was still releasing new music

Yes she is. It will be her 14th studio album and her first since Rebel Heart reached no.1 on the Australian charts in 2015!

Madonna will always release music as she uses it as a platform to do a world tour. She is actually not only the highest selling female recording artist with over 300 million records sold but is the most successful solo touring artist of all time with over 1.3 billion in tickets Sales since her first tour in 1985!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL I knew it! Do not doubt my good taste in music ever again! I thought that 2000 and Whatever song might win from what I was reading yesterday.

Sheppard shared, “On My Way is about someone craving the uncontrollable heat and passion they feel when they are with the one they love.” -Just like how Ian feels when he's with Karito.

LOL I knew it! Do not doubt my good taste in music ever again! I thought that 2000 and Whatever song might win from what I was reading yesterday.

Sheppard shared, “On My Way is about someone craving the uncontrollable heat and passion they feel when they are with the one they love.” -Just like how Ian feels when he's with Karito.
Let's see if Australia agrees with you.

Ew don't mention Ian.

Eurovision tonight. Australia decides, I hope we pick a good song.

WHAT’S HAPPENING TONIGHT?
Ten Australian artists will compete to be chosen as Australia’s representative at Eurovision, which will be held in Tel Aviv in May.

Despite the specifically Euro-centric nature of Eurovision, Australia is a competing country. It started with what was meant to be a one-off with Guy Sebastian in 2015, largely out of recognition of the song content’s massive cult following Down Under. But we’ve had a performer representing Australia at Eurovision every year since.

Dami Im, Isaiah and Jess Mauboy have each had their moment on the Eurovision stage.

Now, Kate Miller-Heidke, Mark Vincent, Courtney Act, Sheppard, Electric Fields, Leea Nanos, Alfie Arcuri, Ella Hooper, Tania Doko or Aydan will be next.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...t/news-story/05e033caddd9b7a4715bc12296525200

unmiss-sound-button-muted-e74d67a0c85c3548f07d7564782a269c.svg

Each will perform an original song at an event on the Gold Coast that will be broadcast live on SBS and SBS On Demand from 8.30pm (AEDT).

I've watched a few YouTube Eurovision "experts" and most like it. That other one is too forgettable. I can see the crowd singing along, especially the "I'm on my way, on my way" part and waving flags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back