The Title Race

Who do you want to win the league/who do you think will win the league?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Spurs or Liverpool to win the title. Who would you prefer?
Spurs by miles. Their fans would be complaining about Doctor Levy removing the cheese room at the lane within days.

Liverpool fans would tell everyone their team is the best of all time.

I hope we win the title because everyone doesnt want us to. So **** you. Haha
I hate Liverpool more than City but I would like to see you guys win it this year. Liverpool have assembled their squad a lot more admirably and are such a well run football club that it would be an injustice if they lost out to City - a club who is currently being accused of circumventing FFP rules. You guys deserve your moment and you actually remind me of Richmond fans - passionate, loyal and highly respected members of the community.

I hate Liverpool more than City but I would like to see you guys win it this year. Liverpool have assembled their squad a lot more admirably and are such a well run football club that it would be an injustice if they lost out to City - a club who is currently being accused of circumventing FFP rules. You guys deserve your moment and you actually remind me of Richmond fans - passionate, loyal and highly respected members of the community.

Likewise for you guys in the cups. Chelsea have the best fans of all the London clubs and are gradually becoming more likeable these days. I hope you win the treble of EL/FA & League Cups - you will be in esteemed company !

F*** off.

Good lad. Knew you had a soft spot for us xo
I’ve said it here before, the first club I ever supported was Chelsea. Luckily for me I changed to spurs shortly after. One of the better decisions I’ve made in my life :oops:o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll be singing about the slip forever i guess, part of our folklore now.

Its not that offensive is it?
If Liverpool was getting beaten 6-0 by City, giving crap to United or Everton, much less a non-rival like Chelsea would be the last thing to enter my mind.

We'll be singing about the slip forever i guess, part of our folklore now.

Its not that offensive is it?
The Gerard singing clearly gets to them, no wonder our fans keep doing it lol

But you were playing City. And were down 6-0.
What chef said. Plus they probably sang the Willian song taking the piss out of Spurs as well. They do it every week. It’s part of their singing repertoire and they do it regardless of the score. I love that. It’s better than going into hiding because we’re losing.

Back