The Title Race

Who do you want to win the league/who do you think will win the league?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t believe that you’re celebrating the fact that your side was violated worse then Huddersfield would have been. That’s twice in less than a month. Enjoy the relegation battle next season.
I wasn’t celebrating anything you nuffy. I was merely explaining why your precious fan base was so triggered by a chant. F*** me dead. It’s no wonder nobody wants you pr*cks to win the league.

Okay.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
You support a club that is based 15,000 kilometres away from the city you reside in. You share the same distant fandom experience as the rest of us. Stop kidding yourself.

Can we get back to talking about the title race.
Sorry it finished while we were arguing about songs. You just missed out. Sorry mate. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already regret saying I want Pool to win the league. Imagine if they actually win the thing.

I already regret saying I want Pool to win the league. Imagine if they actually win the thing.

But that'd be a shame because then it would mean they don't sack Klopp and get [insert next manager] who would continue winning nothing but have them playing an attractive style.

City, you are a pack of campaigners. you will never be forgiven for this.
Saw a tweet somewhere that made me chuckle.
Manc fan laying into City cos they been denying the swimmers the league title for decades and 4 years of being average and City (were looking like) giving them a title. Peak banter.

City or Us I think would be most neutral fans preference.

Spurs are every chance, about as much as the other 2 contenders. Liverpool obviously in the best position but it’s approaching that time of the season where many little things matter.
The killer for me is Anfield. Won something like 8 games there in 100 years and would need to win it to become champions I feel.

Back