Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, best of luck there. He wouldn't have the faintest idea, just a buzz word to regurgitate.

Exactly, Benghazi is one of the key reasons I didn't want Clinton as Prez, and it has nothing to do with the Ambassador being killed.

That Ambassador who was absolutely up to his neck in some very very dodgy stuff.

Aww that's cute Maggie will give you a cookie now now that's a good boy.
Nothing to say about the crims Trump surrounds himself with?

Come on, be a good boy, surely you have something to add?

Want a bet that none of you can't post in the rest of the thread without mentioning Obama or Clintons?

Why? For all its faults it's still one of the best countries on the planet. The fact people are risking their lives to get their would attest to that. Its one of the most diverse, least racist countries to be a minority.
Rather be here. Australia better than the USA. We don’t have gun nuts here, we don’t have gerrymandering to their extent

Clinton and Obama got away with..

Benghazi
Uranium one
Rigging a primary against Saunders.

Lying under oath
Illegally storing emails.
Spying on Trump
Fast and furious

IRS targeting
Stealing from Haiti.

And on and on I could go.

And Trump is under investigation for bogus claims..

Sadly the brainwashed are still brainwashed.

After 8+ congressional investigations the worst they could find was incompetence. Obama and Clinton didn't do themselves any favors by blaming some dodgey anti-Islam video rather than saying what it was, a terrorist attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t get the Bernie love. I’m no spring chicken, but think Bernie’s too old to run. I like Joe Biden, but likewise think he’s too old. The Dems need someone younger, with a bit of charisma and intelligence as well as political nous and sensible policies. Not sure who that’ll be at the moment.

Beto is the only one but heard him say the other day that he would tear down already existing wall so doubt he has it in him.
I don't think Booker and Harris are the answer and they have already been stained by the Smollett hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back