Media Wayne's-World - Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Diary Entry #2
Having been recently tagged into a dying thread by gym4life , I would like to note .....my popularity & likeness is not available to be prostituted, simply for Social Media Boosts

Let the record also show that the use of the "elipse" style posting, despite pushback .....is now widely being adopted

I classify my introduction of this free-form posting style back in 2003 ....to be an achevement I'm both proud of & glad to pass down to future Rookie Qooty players ..... AceAndy ArdentEagle SaltPeter Coopers (although not a rookie technically) run with it, with my permission

As for gym4life .....the reason he had to go to the Dragons was becuase of a hidden fetish, that's only recently been exposed

b250984425c507d5f96f80f7966c133e.gif

The Bombers saviour is unsuspended , i imagine it wont be long before she is posting.
It may take a while to adapt to the outside again ....you can go stir crazy in those tight confines .....

Bh7w.gif

No you didn't puke .....you did however have that feeling in your gut, that you somehow have missed out on the ride of a lifetime ......so sit back and you can enjoy thru my enjoyment
Too much Voltaren isn't good for the stomach lining. His pharmacist forgot to tell him.

maybe i want him to do it, i just dont want to admit it.
My Memoirs wouldn't be complete without addressing the CazC30 recruitment ......however, whilst the truth will be told, there'll be no damaging of reputations of any of the participating parties ......we might let some time pass B4 addressing

Maybe after Caz wins this years EKA

Last edited:
My Memoirs wouldn't be complete with addressing the CazC30 recruitment ......however, whilst the truth will be told, there'll be no damaging of reputations of any of the participating parties ......we might let some time pass B4 addressing

It's on the cards and let's face it the opposition other candidates are not much cope!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's on the cards and let's face it the opposition other candidates are not much cope!!!
In racing terms .....the Jockey just needs to stay on the horse

In otherwords, no further suspensions and you should win the EKA in a canter .....of course the Bombers will muster a massive advertising & promotional campaign ....and we may have to do a Trump Style Tour

How is this thread not called Diary of an Illterate? Or Diary of an Ellipsis Idiot?
Hello EJW ......you're a bit early ...there'll be a who chapter in the Journal devoted to you

The great thing, is there's no shortage of material for me to include .......

Hello EJW ......you're a bit early ...there'll be a who chapter in the Journal devoted to you

The great thing, is there's no shortage of material for me to include .......
I'm not early, I'm exactly on tme, as I always am. I'm always exactly where I'm meant to be.

I'm not early, I'm exactly on tme, as I always am. I'm always exactly where I'm meant to be.
Can't stay away from me, can you ......you find my musings captivating & exciting

It's ok, publicly I expect you to deny this .....but it's obvious & I expect you to adopt the Elipses Posting style quite soon

My Memoirs wouldn't be complete with addressing the CazC30 recruitment ......however, whilst the truth will be told, there'll be no damaging of reputations of any of the participating parties ......we might let some time pass B4 addressing

my bets on AceAndy for EKA, ArdentEagle smokie and theres like 10 others before Caz.

In racing terms .....the Jockey just needs to stay on the horse

In otherwords, no further suspensions and you should win the EKA in a canter .....of course the Bombers will muster a massive advertising & promotional campaign ....and we may have to do a Trump Style Tour
I won't be calling anybody something truthful anymore... I'll be nice, smile sweetly and say they're a great bloke.

I won't be calling anybody something truthful anymore... I'll be nice, smile sweetly and say they're a great bloke.
With the Bombers Marketing Machine behind you, you'll win the EKA ....something Cadaver dream't of, but failed

With the Bombers Marketing Machine behind you, you'll win the EKA ....something Cadaver dream't of, but failed
With your spin doctor skills (and during parties you spin the disks like a demon) it's in the bag... I can hear the collective sigh of resignation as other rookies look at their own despairing reflection in the toilet bowl they have just cleaned,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back