Media Wayne's-World - Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

Remove this Banner Ad

You consider her explosive traits positive and it works to her advantage?
What I will say, is most posters here will relay to you, they changed posting styles as they learn't more about the league .......Caz is very smart

Dear Diary, woke up this morning, massive win, diaper dry, another massive win.
Now I will go to breakf… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sleep-1.gif

Entry #3

News of my expose has quickly spread .....this morning I got a PM from the Dragons demanding a right of reply ......pity the Captain hasn't put out a Press Release

So Hatchy1992 you've obviously been chosen as the Dragons spokesperson ....thankyou for sitting down for this interview, you don't mind if my PA takes notes ?

Interview Hatchy1992

1. WW has also been called a spammer of threads, quantity over quality , as Captain in S26 how did you see it ?

For the viewers reading this. Wayne's World was a delight to have behind the scenes when I checked in on him with all the criticism he was being dealt. But to his credit he didn't change his ways. If I had it any differently, and he decided to stay aboard, i'd have recommended Phenom to offer him a leadership spot. Unfortunately it didn't work out quite that way, but i'm delighted that he was offered a leadership spot at the Bombers, no matter how much I hate the campaigners

So there NaturalDisaster & Elton Johns Wig :p .......EAD !

2. WW's departure was full of contoversy, was he right to leave ?

After I found out about his decision to depart Dragon Island I do recall a pm urging you to renege on the decision, and use the public criticism from Phenom as motivation to benefit you in the long run. So in a way you were both wrong, and right to leave. However whats done is done, and I wish you the best of luck at the new club.

3. How do you view S27's rebuilding program ? .....looks like you have some good Rookies coming thru, thoughts

I'm delighted with the way things are running at the moment. We have a great bunch of rookies that have come in and made an immediate impact, and as a veteran of the league thats great to see. Even some of our more well known public critics last season have given the club a positive review at the end of the week. With all that said, it's going better then I expected personally. And i'd like to take this moment to publically thank Dingster for his takeover assistance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you are folks .....there's a couple of versions of club attitudes to yours truly ........hopefull one day the Captain (at the moment) comes out with his "true" thoughts

Does it happen to do with the mandate of no more than 20 posts per Dragons Player per thread ........seems earily like the one-child policy in China to me

Hatchy1992 on behalf of the SFA Community thankyou for honest & forthrite comments ( this was not a paid advertisement & no strongarm tactics were used in obtaining this interview)

Last edited:
Diary Entry #2
Having been recently tagged into a dying thread by gym4life , I would like to note .....my popularity & likeness is not available to be prostituted, simply for Social Media Boosts

Let the record also show that the use of the "elipse" style posting, despite pushback .....is now widely being adopted

I classify my introduction of this free-form posting style back in 2003 ....to be an achevement I'm both proud of & glad to pass down to future Rookie Qooty players ..... AceAndy ArdentEagle SaltPeter Coopers (although not a rookie technically) run with it, with my permission

As for gym4life .....the reason he had to go to the Dragons was becuase of a hidden fetish, that's only recently been exposed

b250984425c507d5f96f80f7966c133e.gif
The worst received entry in my “dying thread” has more likes than any of yours. I suggest saving yourself the embarrassment and giving up now, you clearly aren’t witty and humurous enough to make it work.

The worst received entry in my “dying thread” has more likes than any of yours. I suggest saving yourself the embarrassment and giving up now, you clearly aren’t witty and humurous enough to make it work.
Now now ....stop popping in to see how I'm going compared to your thread ......TWT, but there are some dramatic evelations coming ....so glad to have you as a viewer, please keep coming back ....and feel free to contrubute

You need to let me know when they post as I'm not seeing it besides you need to wake up and smell the coffee... Unless posting rarely and timidly is the 'in' thing... I have your ticket booked. Pack for a long trip young padawan!!!
Don’t make me gif slap you again!

Hard to be really involved when I’m at work all the time. Besides I’m far more interesting when drunk.

Hard to be really involved when I’m at work all the time. Besides I’m far more interesting when drunk.

Cmon ....get off the grass, if you're going to attack an innocent female Qooty Player .....and threaten a gif slap, then be prepared

And boasting that you're more interesting when Draunk is meh! ........everyone here is drunk most of the time

Cmon ....get off the grass, if you're going to attack an innocent female Qooty Player .....and threaten a gif slap, then be prepared

And boasting that you're more interesting when Draunk is meh! ........everyone here is drunk most of the time
From what I've seen Innocent isn't anywhere near the ballpark. Also, do you actually know what I'm referring too? It's something that happened between us a week ago. (sounds romantic I know)

Also, if you call that a boast then you ain't seen nothing yet candy pants! :p

From what I've seen Innocent isn't anywhere near the ballpark. Also, do you actually know what I'm referring too? It's something that happened between us a week ago. (sounds romantic I know)

Also, if you call that a boast then you ain't seen nothing yet candy pants! :p

I've seen all of the exchanges the two of you had .....but prison changes a girl, and she's in a nutureing environment now .....I won't have you trying to "lure" her back to the Darkside

So take your 'candy" and find some other ........ OMG I just realised, you're Clarissa the Troll

I've seen all of the exchanges the two of you had .....but prison changes a girl, and she's in a nutureing environment now .....I won't have you trying to "lure" her back to the Darkside

So take your 'candy" and find some other ........ OMG I just realised, you're Clarissa the Troll
You finished Lightsaber Practice with Captain Solo? Mastered Performing the Jedi Hand Trick I see.
For The Jesus sake, you're creeping me out, you don't have to Evacuate Tatooine every time I post something.

I know you love it!
you should never slave.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's sad you're genuinely concerned.

What I will say, is most posters here will relay to you, they changed posting styles as they learn't more about the league .......Caz is very smart
That is a big call.

Dear Diary, woke up this morning, massive win, diaper dry, another massive win.
Now I will go to breakf… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I seriously doubt that... I bet there're some stories from the old days a youngster like me can enjoy.

I'm still waiting for my first drink in nine months... Please be descriptive and tell me what it tastes like. Alcohol that is not being gif slapped.

I'm still waiting for my first drink in nine months... Please be descriptive and tell me what it tastes like. Alcohol that is not being gif slapped.
Congrats Caz!
Not sure if it's your first but having kids change my life for the better and probably saved me from a path of total destruction.
I can have a bad day at work, come home and see their little faces and all is well in the world....My old solution depending on the day would have been 3 caps of MDMA.

Now on to the matter of alcohol - Last night it was Jack Daniels Honey.
Smooth Caramel and smoked honey notes with a hint of orange on the back of the pallet...Far too easy to drink.

It brings on a very pleasant type of inebriation, still able to keep faculties but feels like you're 3m tall whilst walking in a happy parallel universe.

I'll have one tonight for you :p
raise drink.gif

Congrats Caz!
Not sure if it's your first but having kids change my life for the better and probably saved me from a path of total destruction.
I can have a bad day at work, come home and see their little faces and all is well in the world....My old solution depending on the day would have been 3 caps of MDMA.

Smooth Caramel and smoked honey notes with a hint of orange on the back of the pallet...Far too easy to drink.

It brings on a very pleasant type of inebriation, still able to keep faculties but feels like you're 3m tall whilst walking in a happy parallel universe.

View attachment 627873

A recent convert from Southern Comfort to Jack Daniels .....the two of us have been inseperable in recent weeks

I like a friend that doesn't answer back & knows how to make you feel good

Congrats Caz!

View attachment 627873
I have hot chocolate.... Sad little me x

A recent convert from Southern Comfort to Jack Daniels .....the two of us have been inseperable in recent weeks

I like a friend that doesn't answer back & knows how to make you feel good
Jack's an amicable guy... He makes used to make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back