UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite brilliant first half in Turin, one of the best I’ve seen this season. Atlético’s defence is superb as is Juve’s tempo. Deservedly 1-0 up still in for the Italians

2 minute 46 second delay for VAR review for the first goal.

2 minutes.added on.

VAR sucks.

Penalty effectively killed the game anyway.
Schalke went to sleep after that.

Hard to believe that conte gambled everything on throwing out Diego Costa and spent 80 million on Morata..
Just look how bad Morata has been tonight.

UEFA should give England 6 places in the Champions League if the Germans and French are putting s**t like Schalke and Monaco in it.

7-0? Lol.

Don’t understand your logic there. They earned it for having a standout season last year finishing second. The EPL should be restricted to 2 spots for life for letting Leicester win the title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Juventus, but * me Atlético were bad in that second half. Don’t wanna draw Juve again, could argue their name is on this trophy

Don’t understand your logic there. They earned it for having a standout season last year finishing second. The EPL should be restricted to 2 spots for life for letting Leicester win the title

You should be given one spot for letting Schalke get in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't ask for much more.

Comfortable win.

Sterling with another goal and assist.

Sane a goal and 3 assists

Gundogan best performance for the club

Zinchenko continuing his run of form.

Foden with good minutes and a goal.

Really good performance.

As I said, they earned it over 34 games last season. They also lost 0-4 to Düsseldorf last week so I’m not sure why everyone was thinking they’d get any sort of result

I don’t think anyone thought they’d get a result, that’s kind of the point

Ronaldo’s record at this stage of the champions league is ridiculous. It’s his playground.

The ref was quite lenient in extra time though. 5 minutes added on but with plenty of time wasting from Juve I thought he should’ve at least played on for another minute or two.

Back