Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senate votes to block national emergency, trump can’t be bothered trying to convince them, Couldn’t be more disinterested in actually executing his signature agenda item. What a leader. What a fraud.

One of Trumps major achievements is the aura he's a good negotiator - couldn't be further from the truth as highlighted in numerous interviews with Tony Schwartz - the actual author of Art of the Deal.
Trump needs all the cards stacked his way and then he just bullies his way through it. Things get too hard he either litigates or walks away

He has no appreciation of concession trading , compromise nor the actual commitment to hang in there and achieve something - the real reason he can't do this is because his narcissism capped his intelligence at a very early age and as a result he's as thick as two short planks.
He won't listen to briefings , advice or engage as to do so will reveal how dumb he actually is - his massive ego won't allow him to do this.
Tillerson , Mattis, Bannon and Kelly have all seen and remarked on how dumb he is , it shouldn't surprise now but as POTUS he is hopelessly out of his depth :(

“I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump,” he continued. “I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

Are junior and eric tough but only with a keyboard?

“I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump,” he continued. “I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

Are junior and eric tough but only with a keyboard?

rofl Bikers for Trump

Seriously though, I have no idea what he's talking about. What was the question? Is there a video that we could possibly wrestle a miniscule shred of context from?

Funny it seems to be very much trumps war now. Congress doesnt want it. The democrats no longer want it. The only one who wants it is Trump cos he is in bed with saudis.

Really what Trumpy wants is for the US to not be in so many expensive wars, but wants to sell arms to anyone who will buy them. If those arms are used to kill civilians, or anyone else, he couldn't care less.

As a guy who suffered so badly from heal spurs, we can understand his abhorrence to war, except when it affects others & he can make some money out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They certainly would of penalised them far more then they have at worst. Might of even been pushed to sever significant ties. We will never know.

Trump is a saudi man. Time you deal with that.

Better than an ISIS man i guess.

Trump is not even close to any of the last 10 presidents (excluding maybe JC) in terms of war mongering, trying to paint him as such due to continued involvement in a conflict that predates his presidency is disingenuous but you do you.

rofl Bikers for Trump

Seriously though, I have no idea what he's talking about. What was the question? Is there a video that we could possibly wrestle a miniscule shred of context from?
https://www.google.com.au/search?cl...rs+for+Trump&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Lots of videos and commentary.

He was talking about the GOP leaders not using subpoena powers when they had the chance, and now Democrats are doing it. So he had to spin a yarn about how the Democrats play it tough and the GOP are tough, but they are more selective about getting tough. And you don't want to be in the way when his supporters in the police, military and biker gangs decide to turn around and start shooting people they don't like.

As Aaron Blake suggests, this kind of rhetoric at least could “plant a seed” in his supporters’ minds that violence might reasonably occur, if they feel sufficiently “wronged by the political process.” And Trump regularly indulges in all kinds of lies about such wrongs, whether it’s spinning ludicrous fantasies about a deep state plot to reverse the election or telling his supporters that the media is the “enemy of the people.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...t-angry/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a19c46e3e9ba

https://www.google.com.au/search?client=opera&q=I+can+tell+you+I+have+the+support+of+the+police,+the+support+of+the+military,+the+support+of+the+Bikers+for+Trump&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

He was talking about the GOP leaders not using subpoena powers when they had the chance, and now Democrats are doing it. So he had to spin a yarn about how the Democrats play it tough and the GOP are tough, but they are more selective about getting tough. And you don't want to be in the way when his supporters in the police, military and biker gangs decide to turn around and start shooting people they don't like.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...t-angry/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a19c46e3e9ba
Cheers, but I was kinda hoping for video of Trump himself saying it - all I could find was videos of talking heads discussing it. I'm guessing the Breitbart interview wasn't filmed, or vision hasn't been released.

Would also really like to know what the specific wording on the question was, closest I could find was "when asked about House Democrats' hardball investigation tactics".

But yeah, agree with that link someone posted already - batshit crazy that you have a POTUS saying this stuff and no-one blinks an eye.

https://www.google.com.au/search?client=opera&q=I+can+tell+you+I+have+the+support+of+the+police,+the+support+of+the+military,+the+support+of+the+Bikers+for+Trump&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

There's always been that menace around Trump. I don't think it's unreasonable to consider that should he lose in 2020 the transition may not be totally trouble free.

Its amazing how quickly Trumpy slips from being a buffoon into the realms of Treasonable behaviour & back again, like nothing has happened. He really is a piece of work.

He really is a direct threat to the good order of the US. Lock him up, lock him up (in a psycho ward!)

Better than an ISIS man i guess.

Trump is not even close to any of the last 10 presidents (excluding maybe JC) in terms of war mongering, trying to paint him as such due to continued involvement in a conflict that predates his presidency is disingenuous but you do you.
So was obama a war monger fighting isis or a peace lover helping isis. Which is it? You cant have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back