2018 Grand Finalists - West Coast vs Collingwood ##Optus Stadium Friday 12th July## Round 17, 2019 ( Edited page 15 current discussion )

Who wins the rematch of the 2018 Grand Final between the Black and White Army and the Eagles

• Collingwood - They'll be too hungry with an added chip on their shoulder - Blowout Victory

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • West Coast - Dom Sheed will have a blinder and break their hearts at the death again

Votes: 53 27.5%
  • Pies in a close one

Votes: 69 35.8%
  • Eagles to roll at the G winning comprehensively

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I appreciate your confidence in our boys, but would you please stop saying we'll win the premiership every second post? We still have a lot to prove. Win this game and you might have a case.

Premier should be at home vs the grand finalist to unfurl the flag
Was thinking the same thing, though AFL probably wants to replicate Grand Final spectacle or some bullshit like that.
Let's pretend it's a night Grand Final :')

I appreciate your confidence in our boys, but would you please stop saying we'll win the premiership every second post? We still have a lot to prove. Win this game and you might have a case.
No chance

Worked a treat with richmond last year

Pies are a dead set cert for the flag

Noone is even close to them.

Mate you might as well buy your gf ticket - 20 goals for sure

Noones getting near you
Are they selling The Machine 2.0 Premiership frames already? Looking to reserve mine for '19, '20, '21 and '22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles were bloody good the second half of the 2nd quarter. Good if they win tonight, adds to the build up of the rematch next week. Shuey, Darling, Allen - All class.

Allen is a good find. Should have snagged 4, Pett's goal was high octane.

Cripps and Gaff back maybe Rioli too.

Only NN still missing.

Petrochelli and Oscar Allen really looking impressive.

When is NN expected back?

Both played great footy this weekend. Should be a cracker. This is why you dont play GF rematches in round 1. Both teams needed to warm up and the game will be better for it.
And given both lost round 1, and the skills were pretty average. Sometimes you need a little time to get your bearings. Think a couple rounds into it is perfect.

Back