WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatt is ok, although when he rambles on in his promos for too long it's hard to care about what he says.

Corbin though is terrible. That includes his NXT run. His way of getting heat is to be boring and put everyone to sleep. Just go back to the match with Mysterio last week. People said it was a terrible main event on the go-home to Mania.

I'm talking about wrestling ability - but you answered by grading their character and microphone skills.

oh great, Lacey Evans for Becky's first feud... so much for the "Woman's Right" being a damaging punch, it didn't even knock her out, it barely knocked her down. great booking/writing.

Didn't take Vince long after WM to blow his load and start pushing his amazing hand picked NXT talent.

This is why RAW was awful. The only new things that happened were Lacey Evans possibly feuding with Becky Lynch and Lars coming out against ANGLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE ON TELEVISION ANYMORE.

I like Corbin,if he is booked right he can be a main event Heel. His in ring work is better than a lot that have been given the spotlight in the last few decades, I think his look could use some work though I don’t really like the whole shirt and slacks look and makes him not look like much of a threat.

Paul birchall back for wrestlemania next year being pirate themed??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
D3cem4DWkAUsE64.jpg

#KairiAllBelts

Could WWE put together enough talent to have a women's heavy weight division?

To avoid matches where obviously there's a pipsqueak v a bigger woman.

5'8 and up would be a good start.

No. They barely have a watchable Women's division as it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strowman needs to go to SmackDown desperately. Maybe there he will get the run he deserves.

Speaking of the Superstar Shakeup, I'd go with the following:
Lesnar > SD
Strowman > SD
AJ Styles > Raw
Orton > Raw
Buddy Murphy > Raw
Ricochet > Raw
Aleister Black > SD
Sullivan > Raw

I get the feeling McIntyre will be moving and potentially feuding with Kofi.

McIntyre is scheduled to feud with Seth. Hence all the stuff with The Shield, Dean and now Roman. All a buildup to a Universal Championship feud with Seth and WWE have booked/advertised Seth v Drew for a lot of live events over the next couple months.

Watch Becky go cold now. Ugh so boring. Shayna is 15x the badass she will ever be.

Joe/Braun could be a fun feud provided Joe goes over.

Such a great example of The Wrestling Observers bias against the WWE. Embarrassed to say I was subscribed for a few months.

Is what they said wrong though?

Where's the bias?
Is what they said wrong though?

He's really biased and hates on WWE for some reason I've found. Not just this but a good example I think.

No, of course what he said isn't 'wrong' but it's just the way the news is projected is funny to me. One it is a positive because it was high in the cable rankings, the other makes it a negative like any WWE news.

I don't think TV rating numbers are relevant these days. The rankings do have some relevance but there's just so many variables now that I don't think the numbers matter exactly.

Such a great example of The Wrestling Observers bias against the WWE. Embarrassed to say I was subscribed for a few months.

sounds like you're biased against the Observer...

anyway getting back to the proper discussion, is Paige bringing back Absolution? I guess that's what we're supposed to think.

sounds like you're biased against the Observer...

anyway getting back to the proper discussion, is Paige bringing back Absolution? I guess that's what we're supposed to think.

You a subscriber? I struggle to put up with him. Just looks after his new mates and they just use him for his influence haha.

Didn't she say 'new'? I guess this would suggest that it'll be an NXT team. Perhaps Rhea Ripley and someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back