Prediction How Long Will JENKINS Remain Dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lmao. Jenkins rightfully gets dropped after playing sub-standard footy, apparently throws a hissy fit and requests a trade.

Salary dump anyone?

EDIT: The rumour says its the club thats trading him. I seriously doubt that.

Lmao. Jenkins rightfully gets dropped after playing sub-standard footy, apparently throws a hissy fit and requests a trade.

Salary dump anyone?

EDIT: The rumour says its the club thats trading him. I seriously doubt that.

Potentially. I could easily envision us being desperate to shed 500k from our salary cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has he been told that fog is next inline ahead if him. Its long overdue, but we all have to give pyke kudos for this.

Yeah, the club has told a 20 year old who has trained all summer and played the first 6 weeks as a defender he is in from of a 150 AFL game player who is out of form and who is actually playing as a key forward he is in front of him.

Good god, I have often read your pure hatred and dissatisfaction about the club, coaches, selectors and administration but this is just stupid!!

Try harder man. This isn’t even close!!

The Vic commentators have come around to Berg now (even though Brown kept calling Easy By his brothers name).

Gary Lyon and Jonathan Brown will take that back across the border with them and the “JJ is best 22” thought process across AFL media will quickly die off!

So long JJ, it’s been a roller coaster!

JJ will be back in the side when Himmelberg hits the wall.
If JJs form warrants it then no problems, but currently id rather play Hunter forward, at least the bloke gives a contest

Yeah, the club has told a 20 year old who has trained all summer and played the first 6 weeks as a defender he is in from of a 150 AFL game player who is out of form and who is actually playing as a key forward he is in front of him.

Good god, I have often read your pure hatred and dissatisfaction about the club, coaches, selectors and administration but this is just stupid!!

Try harder man. This isn’t even close!!
Idk Jenkins is 31 in Feb next year and out of form. Possible that club is like looking to transition. EH replaces Jenkins atm till we need to rest him. Bet we will see Jenkins back. Wouldn't surprise me even if he comes back into form if we look to trade him. If fog stays down back then we keeping Jenkins I think. ... But who knows hey!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back