Toast The Mastoshrine for peckish felines (Out :Masten)

Remove this Banner Ad

With the announcement that fan favourite Chris Masten won't be continuing at West Coast beyond 2019 due to a mutual parting of the ways, so too comes the end of a peculiar West Coast Eagles bigFooty board tradition - the weekly appearance of Masten as an out in the changes thread especially from one particular poster.

So sit back and enjoy a sample of his obsession with a bloke who's played 215 games of AFL football, one of which gave him the title of premiership player

masto.jpg

Last edited:
Masten has 9 touches Sheed 15. Again Masten is the worst mid. If he stays in next week im walking from this forum of wankey supporters. Hes a joke. He is the 1st mid out for Redden considering Venables is playing fwd.

Stop sticking up for him ffs. What in the hell is in this team for?
Hes dead set worthless. Almost every time hes been nowhere near his man..

Sheed needs to be full time in the guts and Gaff to revert to being a wingman.

INS
Redden, Mallen, Rotham
Outs
Masten, Venables, Cole

I would of brought Watson in for Cole but hes injured.

Last edited:

So King is saying Mallen and 10 news just said Redden is a decent chance too.. 10 just mentioned H Brayshaw is knocking too. Remember its wet this week and wont want Brander in with his height.

So INS OUTs

Redden - Brander
Mallen - Venables
Brayshaw - Masten

Hurn Schofield Shep
Jetta Gov Duggan
Gaff Shuey Redden
Cripps JD Hutch
Ryan JK Petch

Hickey Yeo Sheed

O Allen, Brayshaw, Mallen, Cole

Embley is wearing a serious pair of rose coloured glasses. See how he absolutely scoffed at suggestions to drop Darling? Like he's absolutely immune, and it's silly.

The other bloke Ryan was spot on about us having too many midfielders and who we should push out. Someone not affiliated with the club gives a better opinion.

Yep and this board loves it when i say Masten all the time....and hope to god when Rioli comes back in 2 weeks that its that move that should sort our balance out..

Last edited:
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/the...nsion-at-west-coast-eagles-ng-b881187192z.amp

Article says a fortnight away...so Round 9.. we should have seen our last of Masten....

Who bet me account bet of round 11???
Im not worried..i just want

Sheed inside
Gaff wing
Rioli half fwd
Masten out ..

And yep Matty Allen is becoming like the Brant Colledge. Would of been good to see him at half fwd/mid with this same move above but he is tall and it might make fwd line too tall with Oscar already in it.

Well hes not long away...looking at this team on paper they have moved Sheed inside and Gaff is on the wing.. They had Sheed named Half Fwd last week..

Rioli In Masten out in Round 9..
Nic Nat in O Allen out shortly after.
Except Barrass in for Schofield and that is my best 22. In 2 more rounds i shouldnt have to say Masten again.

And in the event of Tim Kelly arrival. Dan Venables would come out. But id much prefer him now to get a red hot go at it then watch Masten stink it up all season.

20190504_022400.jpg

Last edited:
Masten has 6 disposals lol half of them have been turnovers ffs...Hes playing well....Blind bastards

So Masten is one of our better players?

This just shows me the kind of blind knobs on here..

6 disposals 3 turnovers and not 1 inside 50...

Lets sign him up...

The moment Rioli is in for him the better...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet he wont come in next week with Rioli in. So in reality he wont come back in....

And Venables now gets an upgraded role in the team.

Bye Bye Masten

Mcinnes surely we could retire. Any others that come to mind for retirement? Id like to retire Masten. Pay him out rest of this season and do it however he might get a trade to a GC or Freo even.
I think its unlikely he will get many more games with us.

I mentioned Masten to be retired before the mid season draft in the trades thread and was shot down..Wouldnt that be something?

I suggest we retire Masten before the end of season and pick up Marlion Pickett.
Masten has no contract for next year.
We are trying to bring in TK so we dont need him

This is pro sport not boyscouts.
* him off now and get someone better in mid season draft.
I only suggest Pickett as hes TKs mate and he could be used off half back or on a wing.
We could do with more speed around the middle.

Its Pro Sport. I do not get attached to players.. In and out i couldnt care less.
Hes done, hes had his day, off ya go.
Its a business. Maybe not Pickett but there is plenty better than Masten. Even Kyal Horsely beat him with 2 bung legs.
Masten is the biggest dick rider.

Masten keeping Rioli's spot warm for 1 week..
So happy Waterman is out. The balance is better for talls. (HOW MANY TIMES HAS JAKE BEEN DROPPED NOW? LOL)
J Cameron to have a blinder.
Rioli in for Masten
Barrass for Schoey
NN for Allen next week. Unless NN is up to the number 1 Ruck role.

Carn WCE.
Like Tommy Cole getting dropped for Nelson.
Would like for Watson to come into this role.(Wirrpanda like)

The reason Masten got more pill is because of Hutchings being out. Quite obvious one would think.

For best structure.
Masten & AhChee right now is Hutchings & Petruccelle

Oscar Allen is JK now that Nicholas Naitanui has returned in a duel ruck combo with Hickey.

Positives is we have a healthy list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back