Review Autopsy vs Melb

Remove this Banner Ad

We do have a plan, long to the right. The one i really enjoyed was late in the game when Brown took the kick in, hes running forward and sees Gawn long to the right and doesnt want to kick it to him, so he draws a player and handballs to Smith... who proceeds to kick it long and to the right, down Gawns throat 🤣

Mixing it up, keeping the Dees on thier toes.

What did you like about JJ's game exactly?

He took one contested mark, kicked one good hard fought goal.

Sent using Tapatalk App on Android.
Jerka was 7th on dream team. Clearly dream team rates him. :) Atkins was 4th though.

I think people are still conditioned to thinking Freo and Bris are garbage.

Results showing we were excellent against those 2 sides.

We’ve been in good form against hard opposition- and we found a way tonight against a side trying to save their season

Jenkins was an upgrade on what Berg offered last week.
Gibbs did a solid job on Oliver in the second half, we did not stop Neale and Gaff in the past fortnight.
Lynch, Gooch and Brouch excellent.
We stuck at it. Yes, we rode our luck, but more often than not, we have been rolled in this situation.

Seedsman's effort should be questioned in the same way as Mackay's, offered nothing.
Milera a few soft defensive efforts, particularly in the 3rd.
Keath has dropped off over the past couple.
Atkins, enough said in here already.

On HTC 2PS6200 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am not pleased becauase we got torched by a bottom 4 team in every possible aspect of football and won because of dumb luck.
Ill think you'll find for the most part we're just being realistic. Dont get me wrong, Ill take the win all day every day, But lets not kid ourselves here, there is some deep flaws in our coaching, game plan and personnel. I just hope falling in over the line doesn't cloud Pykeys mind, things need to change if we are to push for final's.

We beat an undermanned Melbourne team at a neutral venue with them missing two set shots at goal in time on, inside 50m right in front.

Elite Crow
I reckon the Northern Territory Wabbit would have been all fired up to come into this thread and blame the loss on Brad Crouch and Wayne Milera but but but....he will be the most disappointed person on this board tonight bar none!
Too much misery in here tonight Bicks.

That was a cracking win! How often have we been on the wrong side of a game like that ?

One particular piece of play involving the Rat really irked me, not sure if anyone else saw it but it was early in the last, the Dees kicked in after we scored a behind. Spotted up a player near the 50, we had this guy covered but Rat decided that for some reason we needed two players standing the mark, he was caught in no mans land while his direct opponent received the kick over the top and they proceeded to march it down the ground and score a goal. Just a stupid stupid footballer.

I think the opposite. He was good in Q4 when it mattered. He was the flag bearer for the problems in Q1-Q3.
He was mostly dreadful, and did his best to lose it for us in the last two minutes. His “tackling” - and I use that term in its loosest possible sense - is amazingly poor. But when he’s good, he’s great, and he’s often a barometer for how the team is travelling. Perhaps the most frustrating player out there at the moment... and that’s saying something.

I think people are still conditioned to thinking Freo and Bris are garbage.

Results showing we were excellent against those 2 sides.

We’ve been in good form against hard opposition- and we found a way tonight against a side trying to save their season
A functional forward line and we'd be sitting in the top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did you like about JJ's game exactly?

He took one contested mark, kicked one good hard fought goal.

Sent using Tapatalk App on Android.
To be fair he competed all night and did actually look for team mates to pass off to if they were in better spots ... Which is un JJ like. Having said that he made some poor choices kicking to 3 on ones etc... Think we got caught behind the ball too many times tonight causing fwd options to be a bit meh!

Jenkins was an upgrade on what Berg offered last week.
Gibbs did a solid job on Oliver in the second half, we did not stop Neale and Gaff in the past fortnight.
Lynch, Gooch and Brouch excellent.
We stuck at it. Yes, we rode our luck, but more often than not, we have been rolled in this situation.

Seedsman's effort should be questioned in the same way as Mackay's, offered nothing.
Milera a few soft defensive efforts, particularly in the 3rd.
Keath has dropped off over the past couple.
Atkins, enough said in here already.

On HTC 2PS6200 using BigFooty.com mobile app
We need to avoid Milera being caught out deep in defence. Clearly not his strength. He’s our most creative player and most composed with ball in hand so should be playing where he can be dangerous

Are you a troll? Don't you know we have a lot of quality young players in the SANFL that are doing very well, that's why we are equal top in the SANFL.
Lol....great....we have a good seconds side. I'll celebrate our SANFL win next week while GWS blow the Crows away at AO.

Jenkins played well I thought. Lead up at the ball, competed in the air, and on the ground. When he plays like that, he’s a perfectly fine forward as he was for the most part last season. As soon as he reverts back to running back towards goal and playing from behind, he needs another kick up the bum in the 2nds, it’s probably confidence as much as anything.

It’s why I think Tex, needs a run in the two’s as well.

Well he needs to pull his sack out, because he's giving everyone the evil eye.
You might be working hard Lynch but you're not gods gift to AFL. If you didn't turn it over every second possession maybe you could walk around like you've got a 3rd testicle, but most of the time you're about as reliable as Kelly for a kick on target.
Needs to listen to a bit of Roses by Outkast.
While I'm at it:
images.jpg
Lynch was our best player and got an $8000 voucher for MVP to boot.
Wrong-est post, yours, ever.

Jenkins played well I thought. Lead up at the ball, competed in the air, and on the ground. When he plays like that, he’s a perfectly fine forward as he was for the most part last season. As soon as he reverts back to running back towards goal and playing from behind, he needs another kick up the bum in the 2nds, it’s probably confidence as much as anything.

It’s why I think Tex, needs a run in the two’s as well.
I don't think we would have won tonight if Tex wasn't playing and linking in with ed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back