Review Autopsy vs Melb

Remove this Banner Ad

Grundy??.... we won’t be looking at Grundy after today...

Big Sam kicked 5 in the sanfl.... thus had his ticket stamped for the next 2 years at least!.. ROB will be back in the seconds next week you watch...

#crowlogic

Dougy got 31, anyone able to comment on his match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a huge Atkins fan but he was terrible in key moments. His failure to put his body on the line and getting caught with the ball was dismal.

I don’t blame Mackay for being poor. He’s not a defender he’s a wingman. Hartigan as a late out almost cost us the game

Mackay in the third just bombing it with rain makers out of defensive 50 and one of them straight to Melbourne player. He has no smarts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**cough tanking cough***

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also I much prefer Darwin to Alice Springs. The crowd was excellent and basically a Crows home game. Given the AFLW connection I think it is good we play it

Last night, like home games at the Adelaide Oval, the crows ran out first.

Does this happen at every home team now? Is that a directive from the AFL to have the home team run out first now?

Good call on the home game.

Winners are grinners and losers can please themselves.

Winning is far better than losing and waking up today feels much better than waking up last Sunday after that loss.

Bring on the Giants.

Nothing wrong with getting a win like this. Other teams do it and we sit back and wonder, wow - how do they do that. So cool. Wish the crows had the fortitude to one day do it.
We did it!
Footy Gods balancing the ledger !

Big footy logic...

Crows up by 30 vs WC and lose.
We are so s**t, wc are so good, we have no class.

Crows down by 30 vs MEL and win.
We are so s**t (despite doing it without our 2 best mids), Melbourne are just shitter.

Can’t anyone just enjoy a fairytale comeback anymore?

Big footy logic...

We are so ****, wc are so good, we have no class.

We are so **** (despite doing it without our 2 best mids), Melbourne are just shitter.

Last weeks game was a way higher standard - the loss was disappointing but not chucking babies out with bath water

Last nights was a dead set footy gods kissed on the **** win

I’ll take it all day every day coz we’ve had losses like that ourselves 👍🏼

Big footy logic...

We are so ****, wc are so good, we have no class.

We are so **** (despite doing it without our 2 best mids), Melbourne are just shitter.

It’s not Big Footy logic. It’s the buffoons logic.

Big Footy, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media medium used. The negative buffoons are all the same. Negative nellies. They just need the smallest reasons to complain about something. They can not help themselves. They wonder around like a pack of blood thirsty wolves.

it was a good fight back by some of the playing group. Then it turned into a “who makes the least mistakes, wins”.

I just hope some of the underdone players such as Seed, Smith and Milera were able to build a bit of form from that game.

Greenwood and CEY had great second halves, as did ROB and Gibbs. JJ actually played his goddamn role, needs to keep it going though.

This game will be well overshadowed by some putrid performances and efforts, Atkins and Mackay were tying to out-Hampton each other all night. I didn’t think Betts was playing until the last quarter, Tex needs to hand back his captaincy ASAP. Defence is looking incredibly nervous now too.

You can be as optimistic as you like but that is not the standard of gameplay that will make a team progress in the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back